Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello All!

Howdy howdy everyone!

Pity I didn't sign up earlier, but it is because of Darth Angelus that I have come ye here! :D

In any event, glad to be around and look forward to RPing!
Kim Site Admin

Any friend of Darth_Angelus is a friend of ours. Are you also a big Star wars fan? :D
Alonzo Topic Starter

A big fan? No :P

But I like it nonetheless. Am more of a Battlestar Galctica or Military-SciFi guy.

Oh oh! I do know my way around the SW verse though :D

Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome o'friend of Darth! :) You'll find many of his minions here ;), do hope you're enjoying yourself here and of course are finding plenty of rps to keep you entertained! Also love the username, though all I can here is "Allons-y Alonso!"
Alonzo Topic Starter

Rubix wrote:
Welcome o'friend of Darth! :) You'll find many of his minions here ;), do hope you're enjoying yourself here and of course are finding plenty of rps to keep you entertained! Also love the username, though all I can here is "Allons-y Alonso!"

Oh a Doctor Who reference Im swooned! :P

But its a pleasure to meet you all, and I am having quite a time in the Sci-Fi forums with RP.

As far as Darth's minions...I know he has quite some. His Chronicles machinima, has made sure Im an avid convert xD
Ah! A friend of Darth's that also knows Star Wars and Doctor Who. Awesome! Silly Rubix beating me to what I wanted to say! XD

I hope you're having a ton of fun here and that you're making lots of new friends! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to RPR Alonzo! :3
Alonzo Topic Starter

Thanks guys!
Alonzo wrote:
Thanks guys!

You're welcome :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello All!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus