Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (CLOSED)

Vincent Casper (played anonymously)

Forget it.

I'm looking for an artist who can draw Vinnie here! I'd prefer something colored but sketchy is fine, lined isn't necessary. I can give all details and specifics to you, including pose references. I don't want anyone to under sell themselves drastically so I'm not asking for full body unless you want to do that half body is fine.

I only have $15 at the moment, but if you're willing to do a payment plan I can pay more over time. ^_^

I'm looking for an artist who is willing to show frequent stage updates. If you aren't someone who usually shows updates, I'm sure you're great but I feel more comfortable with someone who updates me and allows me to be more involved.

Message me if you're interested!
Messages removed out of respect.
Vincent Casper (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Heyo. I don't know if you've found anyone yet, but if I may, I'd like to make a couple of suggestions!

DarkCrow has an amazing art style! And their prices are very reasonable. Here's their commission thread. They do frequent updates on a commissions progress VIA their Trello, which is also linked in the commission thread. I highly recommend them.

Birdy99 is also in your price range. I haven't commissioned them myself. I got someone who bought me a commission and then I bought someone else a commission, but from what I hear, Bird is a joy to work with and I can't recommend them and their art enough. Heres their thread.

I hope this helps! ^^

Thank you, unfortunately I'll have to wait and see if they come to me expressing interest and comfortability with my budget and what not. The reason I haven't just contacted artists is because my budget isn't in line with their prices so I don't feel comfortable asking where as if they see this and are interested it's different.

But I do appreciate it!

Vincent Casper (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Oh! But these artists are within budget depending on what you get :)

Dark Crow for example:Comm_Sheet_-_Smol.png
These are their commission prices.

So you could get any of the sketch options or the rendered sketch bust or half body.

As for the bird of 99, they do a half body for 15 bucks, and they have stated on their page they are willing to do a half before, half after kinda deal
----
Of course, I totally understand the social awkwardness and such, and I wish you all the best of luck having an artist to do something for you.

I get it. But I put this up as an ISO for artists who are interested to contact me. I wouldn't have made this post if I wanted to do it the other way around. I've commissioned several times from both artists you mentioned. I'm aware of their prices and have personal reasons why I have not commissioned either of them for this specific piece.
Vincent Casper wrote:
Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Oh! But these artists are within budget depending on what you get :)

Dark Crow for example:Comm_Sheet_-_Smol.png
These are their commission prices.

So you could get any of the sketch options or the rendered sketch bust or half body.

As for the bird of 99, they do a half body for 15 bucks, and they have stated on their page they are willing to do a half before, half after kinda deal
----
Of course, I totally understand the social awkwardness and such, and I wish you all the best of luck having an artist to do something for you.

I get it. But I put this up as an ISO for artists who are interested to contact me. I wouldn't have made this post if I wanted to do it the other way around. I've commissioned several times from both artists you mentioned. I'm aware of their prices and have personal reasons why I have not commissioned either of them for this specific piece.

My apologies. I wasn't helpful like I wanted to be and I only deterred you from asking. It wasn't my intent. I deeply apologize.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus