Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » AMA: non-mandatory session. 6- ranks permitted.

To my dearest, most expendable workers of 6- ranks,
Toby Green, holder of Unit HJX-6313 messaging. While questions submissions for HJX-6313 are always open to workers of 6+, the following authorities:

Me

Have decided that it would be an interesting event to invite you ALL to submit questions to me for HJX-6313, and it would also increase her learning capabilities. Do not ask questions that would somehow provoke the singularity. Do not arrange a tea party. Do NOT mention anything relating to anime, we all know what happens. This is not mandatory, and your rank will not be edited, unless it is.

Felix,
There is no evidence of the ‘rprepository shift glitch’, thus it will not be looked into. If the conglomeration somehow has a mole or data leak despite 4,402 systems in place designed by Zerr himself, they’re definitely not using the information on a roleplay site.

Yours monotonously,
Toby Green.
Unit HJX-6313 AKA Nara (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

Felix Scott has requested a bump. I am unaware of what this means. Please refrain from making inside jokes on the system propulsiary visors. This is a serious business, everyone. We’re already lagging behind the other groups in the conglomeration, don’t make it worse. Nevertheless, I shall ‘bump’ my message now. Are you satisfied, Scott? I expect not. Good job wasting everyone’s time.

Yours despondently,
Toby Green.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » AMA: non-mandatory session. 6- ranks permitted.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus