Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Luna and Cole(1x1 with CheeseCakes)

Luna watched as her latest husband was being buried, tears rolling down her cheeks. Even though she had been married to some many different men each one was special to her, she never married someone just because she had too, she did it out of love. She was in a black Victorian dress, her hair reached to the small of her back. She felt a gentle hand touch her shoulder and looked who to see who it was, it was just her friend, Jenny. "I'm so sorry for your lost Luna. I know it must be hard."

Luna looked back to the now covered grave and the tears kept stinging her eyes and making her cheeks wet. "Don't be, you know as well as I do it was going to come. But thank you anyways." Luna tried to smile for her dear friend but it wouldn't come. It hurt all of Luna's friends to watch such a sweet and kind girl cry over anything. "You are more than welcome to come and stay at my home, Luna." Luna shook her head but her eyes never left the grave.

"No thank you, I don't want to a bother to anyone." Her friend nodded and left her to say her prays over the grave. Luna fell to her knees, looking up at the sky as it began to rain on her. She looked back at the grave then cried in her hands. She hated being immortal, she hated having every man she fell in love die in what felt like only months, die after a lifetime.
Cole Griever (played by Cheesecakes)

Cole wandered around the streets of the city confused and lost. He looked left and right cautiously, like he was seRchinf for something." Hey buddy are you lost?" Cole didn't answer he just kept walking. He didn't like taking directions from someone he didn't know. Cole turned to the right in a black alley. Four men were sitting down smoking a cigarette." Hey knucklehead, this is our turf get out before we cut off you're arms and kill you..."

One of the men laughed and threw there ciggarette at Cole. He turned around and gave him a dirty look. The man got up and grabbed his arm." You can look at eanyone like that but not me buster! " the man made a big mistake because Cole turned around and broke twisted his arm. He slashed at the mans chest with his blade and it didn't take long for him to bleed to death. The other three men attacked but Cole killed them in one swoop.
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna finally decided that it was time for her to head off to where she needed to go and leave this town. She had been moving around so much and it was always tiring and painful to do so because she left behind some many fawn memories and good friends. She picked up the hems of her skirt, trying not to let mud get on them as she walked out of the graveyard and into the town.

She hadn't been walking long till she saw a man that she sensed was not human killing one of the four men in the alley. She stood there in shock, not believing that this was happening. What reason did this man have to kill these others, she did not know and didn't want to find out. She usually never ran away from a fight to help someone, but she didn't know what this man was and she didn't care to find out now.

Cole stared at the women in disgust, blood dripped from his two sharp blades. He stuck his blade at her, just in case she tried to make any sudden movements he was prepared to fight. He didn't like to kill, but if Cole was being threatened of assaulted he knew exactly what to do. He glared at Luna with his blood red eyes, he was giving her a chance to run. Just in case she didn't want to pick a fight eth someone as cod hearted as him.

Luna held her hands up when he pointed the knife at her. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." She said, gently, trying to not seem threatening. She had a feeling that something was wrong, she could read that he was lost. "Is there some way I can help you?"
(Sorry for the short reply, can't focus right with PewDiePie screaming in the earbud. XD)

Cole slowly put down his blade, he turned around and started walking, he wanted to find what he was looking for on his own.( I can't handle Pewdiepie shouting "you, so ugly!" From a ONI or whatever you call it.)

(Lol. I went to listening Alexander Rybak.)
Luna sighed when he lowered the blade, but was curious as to what he was looking for. "Excuse me, but is there anyway I can help you, sir?" She asked.

Cole didn't listen, or answer he just kept walking dragging his feet on the ground.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Luna and Cole(1x1 with CheeseCakes)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus