Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Horror Quest (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Witch (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I can handle a fourth as long ax te others can. It'll make te puzzle parts go faster! What do you guys want to be the story on how you all came together?
I'm fine with four :3

And I have no ideas for meeting xD I'll just follow y'all's lead.
(OMG NOW IM A TRUE TEXAN YAY)

Well to be honest I'm only I the parts that has the Witch's power or influence, so most of the story is up to all of you!
Hmm, would it be possible for me to play a character that is allied with the witch? I have just the one in mind and it would be a ghost so it would still fit.

I have already messaged you and explained everything Katia, I am sorry it is not doable under these circumstances. If you wish to seek any other RP with the Witch please just let me know!

As for everyone else, we have the group and we have the characters, all we need is the background and some information and we are A-okay to start!
Trance (played anonymously)

I'm up for just about anything. But children of Nox, as I play.. Are hardly human, they are more akin to demons but are not associated with good and evil. I believe I'd be up for the challenge if you'd have me.

I'm sorry, but your character doesn't really fulfill the normal character requirement. If anyone else decides to pitch in with ideas we can get closer to starting!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Horror Quest (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus