Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A new friend (1x1)

Sasha walked nervously down the path, glancing around her as she did. Her hands were clasped together and folded against her chest. The forest was dark and humid, even though it was only noon and she felt as if it were midnight.
One might think that a dark type such as herself would feel at home in such a forest, but it was really starting to get to her. She liked the warmth of the sun and thespians of the wind, but this forest was still and dank.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

Was hiding in the bushes washing Sasha. His eyes and rings glowed from the bush as he wagged his dark tail to and fro. The Umbreon burst out suddenly and pounced on top of her. He darted around her feet and seemed to be nudging into her.
Eon Sasha and other pokemon (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The poor zoroark let out a scream as the umbreon knocked her down, not because of his size or strength, but because she was so startled.
"P-please don't hurt me!" she begged as she curled into a ball, her hands over her head.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

The umbreon kept nudging her. Eager and ready to play. He was still young and just pounced playfully at Sasha again. His tail wagged back and forth waiting.

She uncovered her head and looked around at her... Attacker? She looked down at the little umbreon and then tentatively reached out to pet him, "H-hello little one..."
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

He wagged his tail more then pounced back onto Sasha licking her cheek and pounced around her stomach before hopping off and laying low in a playful "attack" position. "Play.." was all he said in a small voice.

She giggled when he next pounced and sat down with her legs crossed, perishing a stray strand of her hair fur out of her eyes, "You wanna play? O-okay," she smiled and got down on all fours then playfully swung at him with a paw, bopping his nose.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

Umbreon sneezed and blinked and then reached out his paw and began swatting at her until he shot up. His ears perked and he darted the the forest edge, his tail swaying back and forth as he looked out to watch a few trainers walk by. When they kept going he sulked down and turned to run back to Sasha and dropped down again.

Sasha hid when she saw the trainers, worried they'd hurt her. She knew there were good humans, but she knew there were bad ones too and she didn't want to risk getting caught by a bad one.
When the younger dark type came back, she smiled and lightly pushed him back and bopped his nose again.
"Boop~" she giggled.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

Umbreon sneezed again before sitting up, "I..I waiting." he spoke softly. It was clear he was still so young and just learning how to actually talk properly.

"what for? And do you have a name?" she asked and sat down cross legged again then pulled him onto her lap.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

He shook his head, "No name. I was always just called...Umbreon." He smiled and snuggled, "He said he would come back. Left me here and walked off. Said he was getting...t..treats."

"Yiu had a trainer?" Sasha guessed.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

Blinked and then nodded as he curled into a small ball inside Sasha's lap. "He come back, right? He said we was friends." he looked up to her with his big red eyes. His little glimmer of hope deep inside them.

"I-I don't know..." she said and hoped that this human would come back, for his sake. "How long have you been here?"
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

He thought and then tilted his head, "Umm..I don't know." he nestled back to her, "It been dark like...five times." he looked up and patted at her snout, "Play?"

She whimpered softly, "I... I don't think he's coming back... He would have taken you with him," Sasha informed him.
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

He got up, his little hope filled eyes hurt, "NO...Lie.." he backed from her slowly, "Lie..." His rings began to glow as his eyes looked hurt and broken suddenly.

"No," she shook her head, "He would have come back if he was just getting snacks..." Sasha gently picked him up and cuddled the younger dark type to her chest, "I'm sorry."
Umbreon (played by Kurt)

He fought against her and pushed back darting off. He would sulk by a rock his head hanging low as he just cried. He was consumed with grief.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A new friend (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus