Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon RP-Character/interest check Vay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vayne Rose (played anonymously)

Hi there, cheers for wasting some time on me, I appreciate it.

Anyway, I recently decided to remaster an old character that I forgot existed. I forgot pretty much everything about him too. Other than that he was a Pokémon Ranger, and had one eye.

So I've remade him and hopefully made him better than he ever was. Now I'm looking for some most likely short-term RP to get a feel for RPing with him. Maybe some plots can be longer-term but until I have him drawn then I probably won't RP for too long with him.

Potential plots could include:

The days soon after Vayne loses his eye
YC could be a friend, family member, nurse, etc, that could help him settle into life as a one-eyed man, unable to perform his duty as a Pokémon Ranger anymore. Perhaps even a stranger, who notices Vayne looking rather down and unhappy with the card that life has dealt him.

3 years without an eye
Again, YC could be a friend or family member, maybe one of the people who cared for him immediately after the accident. 3 years on, Vayne has been able to bounce back from the loss of his eye, and now acts like it never happened, other than when people approach him from his blind side and expect to be seen, only to end up scaring him. He has gone travelling since, making lots of new Pokémon friends along the way, and strengthening his bonds with the ones he already had. He hasn't got a particular goal in life, aside from helping and befriending Pokémon, as well as occasionally donning the Ranger uniform to rescue or assist people and Pokémon in the wild.

YC could also be one of these people, perhaps getting lost in an extreme environment, under attack by wild Pokémon, or even pursued by wrongdoers. Tracked down by Vayne, YC will be in for a lucky rescue.

These plots are incredibly open for brainstorming, and I will welcome any ideas you may have! However, I am not interested in just doing RP PvP Pokémon battles. Before anyone gets any ideas after looking at what Pokémon that Vayne is friends with. Other than that, most things will likely be okay with me!

Thanks for reading!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Vayne Rose (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Art will be done soon, bump

Art is done! B u m p

One day

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon RP-Character/interest check Vay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus