Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Discarded and Forgotten (100% open, just post!)

They’re getting... lonely. Maybe you’ve forgotten them... no, that can’t be it! I’m sure you’re just looking for the right partner! You’re friends, right? You’d never... would you? (YC) sits in the unused void and ponders. HAVE you forgotten? They’ve gone unused for so long.. the hours stretch into days, which then stretch into weeks.. (YC) is feeling discarded. Forgotten. Abandoned. Betrayed. But then, there is a flash of light. A mysterious man in a black cloak playing with a yo-yo appears in front of them. “Well, well, well. It took me quite some time to find YOU. My name is Six. Listen, there’s no time to explain, I can help you but only if you cooperate.” (YC) opens their mouth to speak, but Six quickly stops them. “Shhshhshh! No, you can’t talk yet. If you say the wrong thing in the intro you might break canon. But.. I need to talk to the person on the other side for a sec.” Six manifests on your home screen like a shimeji. “Well then! You. You need to stop being so self centred, okay?! I know you might prefer using your other characters, and I know you might struggle to fit them into a roleplay, but CHARACTERS MATTER. Take them out from the void.. send them into my kingdom! I’ll entertain them for you. How about a cool character idea that’s too specific to fit anywhere? Basically anyone you aren’t giving the attention they deserve, send them my way! All you have to do is post as them waking up in my world and we can take it from there. Come on, you know you want to...” he disappears back to the void. “Well, I’ve just about worked everything out for ya. They do genuinely care for you, ya know? They just.. care about the other characters mo- okay, that’s an awful way of phrasing that. But you get the point! Now, come with me.” (YC) wakes up in Six’s dimension, a land with tangerine coloured skies, peach waters and ‘the exact colour of my cats eyes’ yellow grass. Mysterious creatures run around with large feathery wings and long, fluffy lion tails, fighting over blue striped fruit. Five red suns shine above you, and you see campfire smoke in the distance above the indigo trees. Six reappears in front of you, still playing with his yo-yo. “NOW you can talk!”

—-
A second version of Six appears on your monitor again, wearing a mask of my face. “Hiya again,” he begins, in my voice this time. Well, you don’t know what I sound like.. uh, in a different voice than usual. “Icy here. As you can probably tell, this is a high fantasy roleplay that will take those personal characters you really want to use on a once-in-a-until-someone-steals-My-ideatime adventure! Just toss them in, comment on them reacting to the scenery maybe, possibly ask Six a couple questions, and then you’re in! You can come and go as many times as you want, too, wether you want to do a quick one-off practice with the character or you’re here for the entire ride. Writing style, post length, all that nonsense is up to you. I may have to take a while to reply to you depending on how popular this gets, but I promise I’ll get there eventually! I hope you all like this idea as much as I did. Per usual I’m bound to have forgotten something, so you can just ask in pm, OOC, or even post a witty joke about you asking through your character. Good night for now, and as always... love you all ☃️“ Six says, taking off the mask. “Do I have to do this every time...?” He asks me, vanishing from your device and leaving you to question how he verbalised a snowman emoji.
Lopo (played anonymously)

hello?
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

Lopo wrote:
hello?
Six looked down at her with a grin. “Yeah, just like that. You’ll get used to it. Now, get up! There’s a whole world to show you!” He said, putting away his yo-yo quickly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Discarded and Forgotten (100% open, just post!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus