Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The broken Wheel (1X1)

Momoko Redrave (played by Cheesecakes)

Hanae was inside the kitchen sitting at the table. Her three year old daughter sitting in her room looking out the window waiting for something. Cole was leaning again the wall emotionless. "What am I going to do with him?" Momoko thought to herself as she stared at the bills at the table." So many bills to pay and he's outside do God knows what!" Momoko shouted out loud. Hanae left her room and walked towards the kitchen. She tugged on her mother's dress, Momoko put her in the seat next to her. "Daddy will come back I promise!" Momoko smiled at her daughter as Hanae started playing with the piece of paper until she took it away.
Kethual Myrth (played by Sweetyceltic)

The loud rumble of an cars engine could be heard outside as the black mustang pulled into the drive way. Keth stepped out of the car and stretched. running his hands threw his shaggy hair he closed the door and stepped inside
Momoko Redrave (played by Cheesecakes) Topic Starter

Hanae started bouncing up and down in excitement "papa, papa, papa!" Momoko stared at Hanae and smiled "don't excit yourself!" Momoko laughed

" Hey sweetly, i got you something" He said pulling a little doll out and smiled as he stood up " I got you something two" he said pulling out a box with a necklace. " I got first place in the car show" he said happily " finely enough money to pay off the bills"

"Oh... thank you darling." Momoko stared at the necklace and frowned she didn't really want the gift Kethual brought for her." This dolly look funny papa!" Hanae didn't really want the doll either, she had no interest in dolls." Take both of those gifts back... " Momoko said sadly.

Keth blinked looking down " the doll belonged to my grandmother as well as the necklace.. i was finely able to get them" he said sadly.

"If it'll keep you from acting so gloomy they can stay." Momoko got upon from her seat and took the necklace from Kethual and put it on." How do I look?" Momoko tilted her head and smiled. "Dolly stills looks funny..." Momoko took the doll from Kethual and handed it to Hanae. Hanae squinted her eyes studying the doll carefully, she even flipped it upside down.

Keth smiled " it looks amazing on you.. and sweety it looks funny because its old.. take off the hood, its actually a rabbit" he said

Hanae took off the hood it was a bunny and her eyes widened "bunny, bunny, bunny!" Hanae started hopping up and down happily." I think she likes it..." Momoko giggled, Hanae lifted the doll to her farther so he could 'see. "Lookie daddy bunny, bunny go hop!" Hanae said cheerfully.

Keth laughed " i knew she would love it" he said smileing. " how about you honey, what do you think of the necklace?"

"The necklace is gorgeous thank you!" Momoko smiled and kissed Kethual softly, she stepped back a step and smiled happily, while Hanae hopped around her parents.

" im glad you like it" He said smileing, his golden eyes shinning.

(( We could also throw Cecil back into this. could be the story building up to him being famous =) ))

(Can he just be the rock star/actor he is in his profile instead of being a son ?)

Momoko smiled, Hanae hugged her bunny

(Momoko is karate women/model)

(( he could be Keths cousin ))

" So is there anything you would like to do tonight?" Keth asked

(Ok)

"Marshmallows!" Hanae shouted cheerfully, "no sugar Hanae!" Momoko stared at Hanae, "fuie..." Hanae said sadly." Hmm.. do you have any suggestions Kethual dear? " Momoko crossed her arms thinking.

Keth laughed softly and smiled " How about we go out to eat tonight?" he asked.

"Agreed!" Momoko smiled, Hanae raised her arms at Kethual and said "up!"

Keth smiled and picked her up smileing " where shall we go then?"

Hanae waved her doll in Kethual's face." Bunny hop! "Hanae said cheerfully, "hmmm... any suggestions?" Said Momoko crossing her arms, thinking.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The broken Wheel (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus