Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Realms And Worlds (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Howdy!

In this Rp, i dunno whats gonna happen, all i know is the basic rules and laws of the universe i created, i was hoping we could just wing it off of there!

Rules, Laws, And Logic
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Magic exists, and its what holds together the universe.

It is impossible to kill an entire world or wipe it from existence (You're the god of destruction, no matter what your mom says)

Gods and such do exist in this universe

Pocket dimensions exist

Realms in this definition are similar to dimensions, but realms have rules, There cannot be an exact duplicate version of you in a different realm, There must always be a major change in something for it to become its own realm (If your curious about realms, just go Here

The final law, If you commit any terrorist actions against the realms you will be trapped along with many other criminals forever in the plains.

If anyone is interested, please do say!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello! I'm interested in this!
GLiTCh Topic Starter

KingoftheArrows wrote:
Hello! I'm interested in this!

Awesome! I'll Pm ya' right away
SomeFBIDude

I’m also interested in this.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Realms And Worlds (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus