Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Assorted Fandom RP (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've gone a while without many RP partners, but I hope to change that soon! Regarding fandom RP's, I'm mostly looking for partners willing to do double-up RPs: you play my OC's love interest, and I'll play yours. If romance isn't your cup of tea, then we can all coexist platonically!

If you don't feel for fandom RP, I have original OCs if you're interested in them!

I also prefer to do RP on Discord or Quotev, but if you have neither, then I can make do in DMs here. :)

EXPECTATIONS
- I am a very literate RP'er. At the least, replies must be one paragraph (5+ sentences)
- If we are to do an original RP, I find it wise to lay out a setting for our characters to exist rather than just throwing them into an unknown world.
- I am comfortable with smut (18+ only), gore, and angst. However, I will not act out rape or pedophilia (which includes the sexualization of characters under 18)

FANDOMS
Gravity Falls
The Walking Dead
Naruto
Undertale
Pirates of the Carribean
Watchmen
Skyrim

WRITING SAMPLE
A rough hand grabbed hold of the hair at the crown of Riley's head, and she was yanked back. "You little rat!" the man cursed, shoving Riley back and wrenching her knife out of his side. His would-be-victim took this opportunity to duck and run, fleeing into the street and disappearing into the night. The unsavory watched his prey get away, breathing laboriously. He snapped his gaze toward Riley, who was back on her feet. She was instantly plucked off of them by the collar of her jacket. Riley kicked her legs, wriggling around in a fruitless attempt to free herself. "Spunky little thing, aren't you?" the man grumbled, brandishing his gun once again, but he had no real intention of killing a child. Instead, he bashed the butt of his pistol in the side of her head. (I sometimes fluctuate between shorter and longer than this sample)

If you wanna get something cooked up, reply with what you're feeling and tell me your own reply length preferences, and I'll get back to you when I can! <3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey there! Im pretty new to all this but i want to give it a try and the fandoms you chose are pretty interesting so if you willing to try and do a role play with me let me know

my discord is β™•πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄-πŸ„΄πŸ…ˆπŸ„΄πŸ„³ πŸ„ΊπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Άβ™•#7567

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Assorted Fandom RP (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus