Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Glass Heart (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Monika Kalchik (played by milktea_dollie)

Regan Soza has been under the apprenticeship of a master for about three or four years now, and Regan's become quite the combatant. He's crushed most people to oppose him but declined those who look up to him out of the fear of getting attached. Regan's heart is like a chunk of glass, hard as a rock but can be fractured if smashed. This does take place in somewhat of a medieval time period, as you could probably tell.
Regan's got a bit of good old evil inhabiting inside him, so that could be a thing.

((Your character could be a rival, someone who looks up to him, or basically anybody else within reason. I don't have anything really set-in-stone aside from it being MxM and everything in the first paragraph so that things are flexible enough to fit most other things. I don't know, I kinda wanna use Regan for something. ))
I'd like for at least three lines on a PC for every post, although I'm not going to scream or throw heavy objects at you if it's like 2.7 lines or something. I don't scream and throw heavy objects anyways.

Quick rules I guess:
-No ghosting. Please. I don't mind if you get bored and wanna quit after a while, but just tell me and don't leave me hanging. A lot of people have done this at this point and it just gets really sad and annoying for me. If it's something I said, at least say something so I know not to make the same mistake. I'll tell you if I'll be away for more then a normal response rate.
-No godmoding please. This is pretty self-explanatory why. It is okay if a character is powerful, but not like super duper uber-powerful.
-Don't take control of character actions that aren't your characters.
-Tell me if there's anything you think should change.
-For this plot specifically, no fandom characters. No. Nada. Zip. Zero. Please.
-I only really do one-on-one roleplays.
-Have fun! Because... that's kinda the whole point.

I'll do my best to adhere to your rules as well. So yeah, that's basically it... I wrote this at the spur of the moment so yeah...
PM me if you're interested I guess. Au revoir!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Glass Heart (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus