Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Recollection (1x1 with DragonFelix)

Where's... Where's... Redman... Where's... President... Where...
These were Leon's first thoughts as he slowly regained consciousness. This place... This place was not familiar at all. In fact, he had never been here before, and that troubled him. Where in the name of God was he?
Nowhere good, it seemed, since he appeared to be handcuffed to a chair. The weapons he normally had were gone, that was clear; he couldn't feel them anymore. Well, he could hardly feel anything at all.
How'd he get here? Last thing he remembered was something loud going off, him shoving the president away, and then a blinding pain that caused him to black out...
He had been shot. That was it. He had been shot. Where exactly, he couldn't quite tell yet since he was unusually numb, but he had been shot.
Oh, dammit. This was not going to be a good day.
A man behind the one way glass smiled. He walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello." The man pulled up a chair and sat in it across from Leon. "No need to worry, just a few questions have to be answered." He had the rank of Major. He had kind blue eyes and slick black hair. The uniform was black and red with gold trimming. "Where is the President Leon?" He wore glasses, not regular glasses, but glasses that would project an image on the glass, he was currently searching his data base for Military commands. "We have our reasons, and don't worry, your President will be fine, if, you tell us where his location is." He smiled.

A boy walked in equipped with a tazer and completely metal baton. He looked sad. He wore the same uniform as the man sitting in the chair but his rank was Corporal, but he was only sixteen. The boy walked over to Leon. The man in the chair nodded. The boy closed his eyes and turned on the tazer and stuck it in the backside of Leon'a neck. The man in the chair put a thumbs up. The boy turned the voltage higher. After about thirty seconds he stopped and pulled the tazer away. "Sorry." He whispered in Leon's ear. "Truly sorry." He then walked away and stood near the man in the chair. "No cooperate or another dose is in store." He grinned once again.
Leon Daggett (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Leon let out a pained snarl that turned into a gasp- taser- electricity- CRAP. Of course they had picked something he was deathly afraid of.
Slowly bringing his breathing back to a manageable rate, his green gaze flicked back and forth as his shoulders hunched slightly in a defensive position.
"I know about as much as you do," he said slowly, which was partly true. He knew the destination, but he didn't know where the president was at this exact time. Loopholes, baby, loopholes.
The Major frowned. "Jackson." The boy's shoulders slumped. He pulled out the metal baton and placed it on Leon's arm aiming, he then drew it back and hit Leon's arm as hard as he could. There was a loud cracking sound. "Thank you, maybe he will cooperate now." The Major smiled once again. "Now, where is the president?"

Leon jerked away, instinctively struggling against the handcuffs, his hands clenching and unclenching as they frantically tried to find a way out of their traps. Okay- okay- calm down- probably broke a few bones, he could deal with that.
Okay... How the hell was he going to get out of this?
"Don't know," he repeatedly stubbornly, his teeth bared in pain as the feeling of the broken arm started to sink in. The numbness was going away... "Don't know."
Even if he did hypothetically know, he'd die before he told, but it was an excuse. There was always the option of lying, but then again he didn't know if they'd kill him right after he told them or what. He wasn't ready to take that chance yet.
Of course, they could grow tired of his answer of "I don't know" and kill him because of that too, but he decided not to consider that possibility.
"TELL ME NO-" The major was cut short when a hole was blown through the massive wall. Men in black high tech suits poured in sights aimed on the Major's, and the boys head. The Major quickly pulled out a pistol and flipped up the chair using it as quick protection then shooting an array of bullets toward the men. The men in suits quickly returned fire ripping the chair apart sending flesh and blood mixed with splinters of wood everywhere in the room. During this large amount of conflict the bot hid behind the chair of Leon. One man in the black suit walked over to Leon and set him free, another dragged the kid to a wall. "WHERE IS MENDEZ?" The boy didn't answer, he was in too much shock. The man banged the boys head on the wall. "WHERE IS HE?" Shouting the once again.

Leon had flinched back when things started exploding- he didn't like exploding things unless he was the one exploding them. Explosions normally didn't end well for him.
He got to his feet quickly when his wrists were freed, rubbing them sorely and letting out a pained gasp when he rubbed his broken arm the wrong way. Dammit- yeah, the numbness was definitely gone now.
"He's not gonna answer you if you pound his head against a wall, I can tell you that much," he growled as he shifted his arm into a position where he could hold it until it could be set. "So just cool it, Zippy."
He was in a bad mood, if they couldn't already tell. He was in a really bad mood.
First he had gotten shot (still hadn't figured out where or what with), then he had been interrogated with a metal rod and electricity- he hated electricity. He always had and he always would.
"You know, I don't even know why I care," he finally sighed, running a hand through his mussed-up black and brown hair. "Sorry for venting on you guys... But would you mind telling me just where I am right now, and where the hell my shades are?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Recollection (1x1 with DragonFelix)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus