Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Custom template messed up

Poppet (played anonymously)

With the new updates (which are AMAZING by the way)
The template I use for this character is completely messed up.

I have spent literally hours upon hours 'dressing up' this template with custom made graphics and artwork.
The creator of this template seems to be absent?

Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I might cry if I have to make another template for my headbean. :<
(Actually I will cry... and prolly flip a table or two. xD)
Kim Site Admin

Which template? Is it owned by you, or just shared with you? :)
Poppet (played anonymously) Topic Starter

It's an epic member template. The template this character is using.
Thank you for helping me!
Kim Site Admin

But do you have access to edit the actual CSS of that template, or was it made by someone else who then shared it with you? Some edits are undoubtedly going to need to be made to it, so we need to know who is the person who is going to be able to make them for us :)
Kim Site Admin

As far as I can tell, all that needs to happen here is...
Code:
div#charcontent { margin: auto; height: 100%; position: static; max-width: 800px; padding: 45px; padding-bottom: 20px; font-size: 16px; font-family: "Muli"; color: #433A69; background: rgba(153, 187, 173, .9); border-radius: 0 0 50px 50px; border: 1px solid #FFF; border-top: none; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; }

Take the above and change it to:
Code:
div#charcontent { margin: auto; position: static; max-width: 800px; padding: 45px; padding-bottom: 20px; font-size: 16px; font-family: "Muli"; color: #433A69; background: rgba(153, 187, 173, .9); border-radius: 0 0 50px 50px; border: 1px solid #FFF; border-top: none; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; }

(remove height: 100%;)

this fixes it for me

You are on: Forums » Help » Custom template messed up

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus