Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lockdown School's secrets (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

DamsWorld

(MxF)(MxM)(FxF)

Redwood Academy is an elitist boarding school that is in the middle of nowhere, so even if you wanted to leave or escape at any time you would spend days upon days travelling before you would reach the nearest town.

Here we meet the GTS(goody two shoes), they got into the school through their grades and worked hard to be at Redwood and they intend to get the best grade they can. Since they were little they always wanted to come to Redwood and now the chance is theirs.

Now we meet the Rebel, they are only at the school as they’re parents help fund the school and that they can afford to send them away. The rebel feels that something is off with the school especially when they have tried to escape the school multiple times they have always been found, no matter what.

When GTS is late one day to an important assembly they run into the Rebel. GTS has heard that they were bad and that they should commune with them but GTS can’t help it. They try to get close to the Rebel but they are not having it saying that ‘You’re not cool enough’ or ‘You’re cramping my style’. It isn’t until one day GTS actually gets the Rebel out of trouble that they start to bond.

Something is wrong at the school ever since GTS got the rebel out of trouble the teachers around the school have been watching them closely, addressing them differently and so on. The atmosphere of the school shifts and even students seem to be acting strangely.

What's going on?
Will they figure it out?

Hi, I’m Dams. I hope you like this concept of an idea and I hope to like it, of course, if you want to add in ideas I’ll love to hear them and build on this plot.
As you can see I left the characters very open so that you can choose you to want to be and I will choose one of my characters.

RULES:
-No godmodding
- I will expect at least two sentences
-Please tell me if you start not enjoying the rp anymore
-Please tell me if you are going to be off online so then I don’t get too concerned
-There might be some mature topics so please respect what might happen in the rp
-Lastly have some fun!!!

If you are interested then please PM me and we can talk more!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Zenta (played anonymously)

Hello! I’d be interested in this, and I think Zen would work well for this. We can talk in a pm if your fine with her.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lockdown School's secrets (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus