Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Creating a Fan Group

I'm back to my Business if you catch my drift and am trying to create fan group for "The Adventure Zone Podcast." What are some things I should consider while making 1) An OOC group on RPR and 2) A fan group specfically.
Some details on TAZ
- It's an RPG podcast covering a variety of tabletop RPGS like D&D and Monster Of The Week.
- It has five seasons now and I want to seperate the forums by each season so folks can avoid spoilers, especially for newer seasons.
- That's kind of the most details I think are important without just sort of advertising the series (its a good series. it's done by the McElroy brothers and their dad.)
Folklore Topic Starter

still lookin' <:^))
I legit just started listening to adventure zone. I'm not even close to caught up though being in I think chapter 2? I'd be interested in joining I think but only if there weren't spoilers beyond what I've heard so far. If there were I'd wait until I was caught up to join.

Regardless its neat to see someone else listens to Adventure Zone #thezonecast!
Folklore Topic Starter

Oh the Balance arc killed me I loved it so much
But like
Yeah that’s why I made this post dhfjfw I’m asking for tips on how to build the group for a multi-story thing with a lot of possibility for spoilers
Oh right.....

Well sadly outside of having a big interest in the group itself I have never really done much with groups, certainly never made one myself. I know a few people who might be able to help and might be willing but idk if it's appropriate to name drop or not? Maybe try changing the title to request help making an rpr group? Idk just trying to help :)
Folklore Topic Starter

fsdfdsf sorry i thought it'd be more obvious in the explaination
I mean looking back it was....I think I just saw adventure zone and got excited because i figured it was an obscure podcast no one really listened to so I jumped on it. Sorry for my exuberance heh

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Creating a Fan Group

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus