Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Shiva's Commissions

1.png

Hi there, and welcome to my commission page! As pictured above, I do digital art. Some of those are my own OCs, commissions, or stuff I've done for my friends! I've been doing digital art for around four years now, and obviously I still have a long way to go, but I really enjoy it so hopefully I'll keep improving.

But anyways! If you would like to commission me, please feel free to shoot me a DM or post here. If nothing else, I'm really cheap lol. I'll drop my pricing list below. I can draw scenes from a roleplay, character portraits, concepts, full-body, half-body, with background, without background, really whatever you want. I also don't shy away from drawing non-human characters!

If you're interested in seeing more of my art, you can find my Instagram here. Beware, the farther back you go, the worse it gets lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Pricing List:

Note: Prices are per character. A simple background like a plain color or color gradient doesn't cost anything, but a more complicated background will be extra.

Colored Sketch:
  • Portrait: $5
  • Half body: $10
  • Full body: $15

Semi-realistic:
  • Portrait: $10
  • Half body: $15
  • Full body: $20

Miscellaneous:
  • Landscape: $10
  • Pet Portrait: $10
  • Custom: Depends on how big the piece is and what all you want in it.

How Payment Works:
You tell me what you want, I draw the thing, and when it's finished I send you a screenshot of it with a watermark over it. After you pay me, you get sent the high quality PNG file without the watermark.
(Note: I am currently only accepting payments through PayPal in USD)
Shiva Topic Starter

boxing3.png

New art piece!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Shiva's Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus