Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romatic RP ( plus perhaps a dash of fant (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, everyone!! I'm looking for some RPs for my girls. I currently have 4 characters - a ''former" witch working in a diner (Lydia Wells), a college student (Leah Knight), a student in Hogwarts (Marceline Hathaway) and a Demigoddess (Sophia Cross). I have some ideas for all of them, so feel free to look them up. In case anyone is interested and maybe has any ideas please hit me up so we can work on something together!

I just have some things to ask for:
*No one-liners. No need for a whole novel, even 2 sentences is better than nothing, just please - no one-liners.
*If there is a problem with the RP, please discuss it with me instead of disappearing. I'm sure we would find a solution to it.
*Please try to warn me if you need some time off. I absolutely understand when someone needs a break. Truth to be told I've also disappeared on my RP partners without a warning due to complete loss of motivation, so if you find yourself in such situation I'll understand, but please try.
*If you want to discontinue the RP completely - just say so.

That's everything, have a great day, everyone! xx
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hey! i'd love to do a college life rp with leah and alexandre!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romatic RP ( plus perhaps a dash of fant (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus