Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Template background loading issues

Mipps

So I reported this as a bug, but it was reported back that its likely NOT a bug.

Since 2.0 update half of the templates on RPR are not properly loading for me. Everything shows up the background is a light grey color. The RPR standards seem to load fine and templates by Hades and a few others work.. but the rest no go.

I use google chrome, so I loaded up my Internet explorer browser and templates load fine? So I am confused on whats happening. The backgrounds literally never load for me no matter how long I wait (because I thought it was a lag issue)

I even checked the URLs to make sure the images were still working; they are.
I cleared my cookies, closed, reopened, cleared my cache history... nothing seems to help resolve the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so are you in the same boat as me or did you find a solution?
Sanne Moderator

Are these official RPR templates, or custom ones? Have you disabled all plugins and tried reloading the template and see if it works without them?
Mipps Topic Starter

If by custom you mean community built? then yes?
Including my own. I dont know about the others, but I dont override the widget or default CSS.

by plugins, do you mean browser plugins?

---

I went to go look because I know I didn't have any extensions beyond things like google drive, calendars, gmail ect. but I disabled and reenabled them and now it seems things are loading.

THAT IS WEIRD

But thank you for the help. I appreciate the second brain to help me resolve this.

You are on: Forums » Help » Template background loading issues

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus