Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Born voiceless (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zero was born without a voice. His whole life he’s had to charade his thoughts and hope people understand him. Writing is easier but not always convenient. Your character has a unique ability to read other’s thoughts. It’s something of a curse for him/her. There isn’t an off switch and no volume button, so he/sheś constantly distancing him/herself from people. Your character and Zero are kinda perfect for each other, right? But the question is, how does a person who can’t talk and a person who stays away from everyone meet?

//Pm me if interested!!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Nev

Hi! (I'm not really sure how to start this, sorry)
I read your post and I got trapped by the premise, it's really interesting.
The thing is that I'm new in this forum and this would be my first time roleplaying in english (since spanish is my native language), but I would love to develop this story if you give me the opportunity ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Born voiceless (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus