Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Random Star Wars Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welp, I'm in a Star Wars mood... And I wanna use one of my 2 Ocs for this so yeah... If anyone wants to do a Star Wars Rp (Mainly want to do it on discord) Message me cause man... I don't have anyone at the moment to do this with.

Also my Ocs are in the sequel trilogy (Force awakens one) but if you wanna try something else I can do something with one of my Ocs.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform,

Godzillarman

Hello I'm interested in your rp
Kitfox Topic Starter

Oh hey! Sorry just got this; been busy at work. Are you still interested and what platform are you fine with using?
I’ve got a Sith character I’ve been wanting to use in an Old Republic setting, specifically a semi-romantic plot between a Sith Lord and a Jedi Knight, if you have a female character on hand. If not, I can do any other ideas all the same.
Kitfox Topic Starter

Arcol wrote:
I’ve got a Sith character I’ve been wanting to use in an Old Republic setting, specifically a semi-romantic plot between a Sith Lord and a Jedi Knight, if you have a female character on hand. If not, I can do any other ideas all the same.

I don't know too much of Old Republic sadly, but I could look into it just to get an understanding. Also both my Ocs are Female and with 2 characters in it BUT I could quickly make a new one if you want once I know more about Old Republic?
Kitfox Topic Starter

Accidentally posted the same thing so I'm just doing this cause idk how to delete it...
Kitfox wrote:
Arcol wrote:

I don't know too much of Old Republic sadly, but I could look into it just to get an understanding. Also both my Ocs are Female and with 2 characters in it BUT I could quickly make a new one if you want once I know more about Old Republic?

Sure, I’d be up for it; send me a pm and we can discuss the details. Or would you prefer I send one to you?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Random Star Wars Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus