Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon Rps (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pokémon Characters (played anonymously)

Hello everyone! It’s been awhile since I have posted in the forums and I know that due to it being close to Christmas and such I probably won’t get many replies if any so this will probably be reposted after Christmas but anyhoo moving on.

I have three characters on this profile, I have my oc, Luki and two Pokémon gijinkas. The two Pokémon can fit in basically any Pokémon rp but for Luki I have something specific I want for her.

For plots I am looking to come up with some for Rai and Sylvie (Both males), they can fit into anything as long as it works well and seems interesting. For Luki I would like to do this plot:

Where’s the Champion? (Looking for someone to play Hop/or an oc who has taken Hop’s place in the story. You will need to have played Pokémon Sword or Shield.)

It’s been ten years since Luki took over the title of Champion from Leon, the undefeated champion. She had rested for a mere day or two before she had to get back to work again, she earned the trust of Zacian, the sword Pokémon and her rival and friend Hop had Zamazenta, the shield Pokémon. Everything was fine for a couple months but suddenly Luki disappeared along with her four Pokémon, Zacian, Inteleon and Eternatus. Everyone was confused but for some reason there was never a challenger after her, everyone looked for her but she could not be found. There was only three people that had spoken to her before she had disappeared and they were Piers, Marnie and Bede yet none of them know exactly where she went. The only sign of her was the fact that Zacian came back every now and then and brought something back to hop and a few other people. Now that it has been ten years everyone has started to give up but Luki came back, different from before but still the same person, what happened and why does she insist on making sure Hop is ok?

That is it for this post, I’m excited to hear from people and Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate, there are too many to list here. Have a great week!! Ciao!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

MicahBlue

Hi! I haven't played Sword or Shield yet (since I'm too poor for a switch-) but I have played/watched/read possibly everything else pokemon! I would like to do a pokemon rp :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon Rps (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus