Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 (Romance/Adult) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShadesOfBlue

I have few characters and plot set out to roleplay, just need a partner so here is a little something about it.
The plot with the sign 'Taken' in front of them, are those for which I have found a partner to do with and I do not need a partner for it anymore.

Plot 1: Room 234's Virgin
My Character: Alexander Black
Storyline: She is a virgin, a new girl and he is a player, popular and bad in every sense. They say opposite attacks. So would she may be able to stay away from the temptation but can the temptation stay away from her?

Plot 2: Saving Her Smile (Taken)
My Character: Bailey Blue
Storyline: She is an unusual girl, always smiling which always left him curious. She did things that could never be explained, she thought no one noticed but he did. Her smile annoyed him yet he was the only one who been trying to save it. She was a mystery, he was determined to solve.

Plot 3: Teaching Cat
My Character: Catherine Millers
Storyline: She is an uncover assassin and he was the target. She didn't knew anything about the real word and he wanted to teach her everything. Will she forget her mission and lose herself in his lessions of love, survival, desires and humanity.

Plot 4: Faces
My Character: James Payne
Storyline: Focused and Successful James, always had everything planned. He had everything he could want but it was never what he really wanted. But when she crossed his path, he finally had a chance to chase what he wants, will he break through his chains this time? Maybe losing everything he ever worked for, is she worth the chase?

Plot 5: Dangerous (Taken)
My Character: Noah Millers
Storyline: He was like a dangerous fire, he had a dark past, dark presence. Yet she planned to be the light of his darkness. Will she be able to light his world or get burned by him?

Plot 6: Just Benefits
My Character: Rose Payne
Storyline: She didn't believe in love, he was burned by love. It started with just benefits but they both forgot their social status and one leak of news threw them into faking something they were running from, love. Would it still stay as benefits or turning into something more?

I have given a very basic of what I have in my mind, so if you are interested, let me know and I can give you a brief view of my ideas. Both Male & Female characters are welcome but I do only FXM.
Lithe

Ah, hello! I saw your forum post and was particularly interested in the 4th plot!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 (Romance/Adult) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus