Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eddsworld RP! (BASIC EVERYDAY LIFE) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! Here you get to RP with my 2 OC's and the canon characters in Edd Gould's "Eddsworld"! Tom, Edd, Matt, Tord, and more! I'll let you choose what conditions the RP is in! I will do smut, but to some degree. No powers, but there's AU's if you wanna play em! You can't have Mary/Gary Sues, which are overpowered (OP) or perfect OC's. Sometimes it's hard to tell if your OC is a Mary/Gary Sue, so ask if you aren't sure!

[Rules]
1. No cursing. Blot it out. Example: He growled, "God d*mn it, Matt!"
2. No OP or Mary/Gary Sues.
3. Be accepting! LGBTQ+ and all gender characters are allowed, and prejudice against them will result in an automatic ban. No exceptions.
4. No xenophobia.
5. *sigh* be nice OOC! It's fine if your character is sullen and rude like Tom. Just be kind OOC.
6. If you want to play a canon character, you don't own him/her/them. So don't get dramatic if you see someone else ask to play Tord when you play Tord.
7. No, and I mean no, NO NEKOS. NO HYBRIDS. If you have watched Eddsworld you know that even if silly things happen, there aren't cat hybrid girls with big boobs and wings wandering around London.
8. Please keep backstories reasonable. I don't wanna see any Natsu's or Todoroki level backstories.
9. Have fun!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eddsworld RP! (BASIC EVERYDAY LIFE) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus