Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long term Medieval Fantasy Adventure (Fx (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Prompt

The world is coming to an end.

How?

Our characters aren't entirely sure. They both receive a cryptic letter with nothing but an address and a time on it. Whether the address be down the street or across the continent, they both make it there to find a small package wrapped in paper and a small twine ribbon, as well as each other. Two people that wouldn't have ever normally crossed paths, (Maybe a runaway prince? Vigilante? Pirate? Assassin? Farmer? Possibilities are endless!) are now burdened with the task of stopping the end of the universe.

Upon opening it, they find nothing but a small, rusted key and an address on it. The only problem is that this address is on the other side of the globe-- belongs to a small chamber tucked in the corner of a forest which is rumored to be plagued with violent creatures.

On the back of the address, they find a small message scribbled on in hectic writing, fairly sloppy and illegible to the point where they can't make out a single word.

This is only the beginning of their journey. Whether they stumble upon magnificent beasts, lustful bartenders or swashbuckling pirates is all up to us. There will be blood, sweat, and tears as they embark on their journey to save the world.

Rules

Thank you for reading that entire prompt! I came up with it on the spot so I have nothing planned for it right now-- it'll be just as fresh to me as to you! I'm looking for this to be a fairly adventure/action based role play, however, I'm looking for somebody to play a M so that there can be a FxM romance as a subplot to the main storyline. (It will be super slow-burn, also, I don't do any NSFW/sexual writing because I'm uncomfortable with stuff like that!)

I'm hoping that I can have somebody mirror the length of my writing, I typically do multi-paragraph responses and expect about the same. (I don't deal with one-liners, I'm sorry! It bores me too quickly.) Typos here and there are fine, English isn't my first language so I have my own here and there, but please don't make it a regular thing.

Other than this, I only have the basic requirements, such as no god-modding and please let me know if you're not interested in the story anymore! We can try freshening things up or come up with a new story completely!

Thank you again for reading all of this and I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey there!
I'd be interested in your story.
Alright Topic Starter

Still looking!
I’m pretty interested
I'd be happy to see where we could take such a story!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long term Medieval Fantasy Adventure (Fx (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus