Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » If you give a fox a cookie... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rick (played by Forta-ver)

... he might just snag the whole jar!

I kid! Mostly. Uh, anywho... I have recently come into the possession of a bunch of stuff. It's not mine. I didn't take it. I'd like to give it back? So hmu if any of it sounds like it's yours:
  • one MASSIVE sword. It's like a big, sharp chunk of I-beam. I don't know how it's so easy to carry around. I have concerns
  • three two fancy daggers. The walker is presently in time out until I decide to give it back. The other two seem to be siblings or maybe cousins. I get the impression that they only get along when properly motivated.
  • a (dog?) collar that seems more at home on a horse. Etched in silver with the name "Brunhilde"
  • fine chain necklace, heavier than the sword. Writhes like a snake when touched. Her name is Andromeda and she has found her way home! One down, five to go!
  • one whispering book, two slow-dancing quills, and an inkwell with a rainbow inside? I think they're a set.

I'll be waiting under the ruined arch just outside of town, mid afternoon to sundown. If you or somebody you know is missing this stuff, please come get it. I really don't want it.

((Looking for someone or a couple someones interested in being bothered by this idiot. Any takers? Hoping for some light-hearted and silly playtimes. Conflict might be a thing, but nothing too involved, please? Nothing worse than rowdy siblings might get up to.))
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » If you give a fox a cookie... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus