Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » fantasy/Aion crossover (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys!

So I'd finally like to use my character Aldyne. I've created her and Ssihaku a while ago now as part of the Aion universe, but haven't found anyone to play them with. So, I decided to do a crossover. Any fantasy setting will do here.

In the world of Atreia, there are Rifts constantly opening up, most of whom none know where they end up. Aldyne could be sent through one of these unknown rifts, eventually ending up in an unknown world/area (this will depend on your character). She would discover traces of their ancient enemies, the Balaur/Draken, and will need to find her way back up to the rift through which she came.
COMPLICATION: The rift will be in the sky. Though as a Daeva, Aldyne can summon wings to fly, she needs to be in an area rich with an unknown substance called Aether to do anything more than glide. As a result, she and your character would have to find a aether-rich are.

It's basically up to you if the character knows what Aether is, but logically speaking, they don't know anything about that.

This was my main idea for a setting, feel free to give suggestions towards Altertions or maybe a plot with Ssihaku :)

Greetings,
~Olthain
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

I don't know much about Aion but I do have a fantasy character that could work well in this RP. If he is from another realm I guess he wouldn't really know of her stuff anyways, right? Anywho, I think you've encountered Griffon before. If you'd like to encounter him again then let me know! If youd rather not, well that's alright too.
Freyya Topic Starter

nope, griffon will work just fine! does he have a particular world?

Not a specific world. If you tell me what's required of the world or the part of it Griffo is in I can come up with one fairly quickly. I usually just have him in a general fantasy world.
Freyya Topic Starter

Well basically there's nothing really required of a set world. But Aldyne might ask several questins and in that case Griffon would have to be able to reply to them of course :p

What kinda questions?
Freyya Topic Starter

Like where they are, what he is, the general stuff :)

Oh pft I can just make that up off the top of my head
Freyya Topic Starter

alright, just making sure xD I'll start the opening post then :)

Sweet, I shall await the magic stuff
Freyya Topic Starter

I miss Aion and this idea rocks! I'll definitely be reading along (can't take on more rp right meow).

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » fantasy/Aion crossover (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus