Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Saku Harushima - MxM (Always Open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I come here today seeking new
RPs for my character, Saku Harushima.

Before I start off with anything, I’d like to say this a MxM (also known as BoyxBoy, Gay, Yaoi, MalexMale, etc). If you are not fond of these type of themes, this suggestion of RP is not for you. However, if you do want to RP with me, and don’t want to do MxM, just message me to RP with my female characters.

~~~~~~~~~

Some Basics about Saku Harushima Incase you don’t exactly look at his profile throughly ::

[*] Saku is serene and calm, often coming off as cold hearted— which he kinda is. Saku doesn’t trust anyone.
[*] He is homosexual and won’t settle for women.
[*] Saku is a Saint, also known as a priest. He is very cold to evil humans (tainted ones) and demons.
[*] He can play the flute and piano amazingly. He conducts his own music as well, but never lets the world see.
[*] Saku lives in a shrine in the middle of a plain filled with ruins of a forgotten kingdom that crumbled long ago.
[*] His father was a bad man and his mother died when he was young. PLEASE LOOK AT CHARACTER HISTORY FOR MORE DETAILS.

~~~~~~~~~

-TRIGGER WARNINGS-
Saku has a super dark past and he is affected by it. There is mentions of abuse, rape, etc when it comes to his past. Saku IS affected by this. He has PTSD from his childhood. If you are not okay with these topic that will be mentioned briefly in RP, you go on your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~

Small KEY:
YC: Your Character
MC: My Character

Plots -

[*] YC finds themselves to Saku’s shrine. YC is a enemy to MC in some way (demon, evil human, etc) and MC is forced to give mercy to you by a prophetic vision they has by the gods. Wars start to brew in the east, demons rising from the underworld and killing everyone. YC and MC have to work together to stop it.

[*] MC travels to a kingdom on a case. They have to try and find a demon, who murders at night and kills anyone who walks under the moonlight. MC meets YC and they place their minds together to try and get this demon. The demon in the end actually has a pact with a human and it seems.. a human has been controlling the demon the whole time? But who is it? YC and MC must find out.

[*] MC and YC are childhood friends and were separated when MC left to go off on their own. Many years past and fate has brought them back together again. Only this time, they both have changed and aren’t the same as they both were when they were kids. A friendship starts to bloom.. and then.. a bud of romance starts to grow in the midst of it all?

~~~~~~~~~

If you have any ideas for a plot and you want to try them out, just PM and we can talk. Also, if you have no idea for a plot and don’t want to use the ones I have, we can both work together to make one that we both like, okay?!

~~~~~~~~~

SMUT IS ONLY FOR CHARACTERS AND PLAYERS 18 AND UP. NO MINORS.

I will play with minors, yes, but no adults themes will be in the RP. If a minor suggests, I will decline immediately. If the minor continues to press, I will report and block.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

~~~~~~~~~

OOC RULES - please follow

Stuff I can talk about OOC And stuff I can’t talk about!

1. Romance out of character is a NO-NO. I am taken and I don’t want to have a relationship online. Please respect that.

2. I won’t reveal anything huge about my life. I won’t say where I love specifically, my every issue and all the drama in my life.

3. I won’t talk about other players on RPR. Talking about people behind their back is wrong, and I don’t want in that drama. Sorry if I bore you with that.

4. I don’t argue. I like to talk about things in a polite, mature manner and get it over with.

5. Racism, Sexism, anything that offends any other people, I won’t tolerate. Everyone is equal and everyone is human. If your gay, I’ll still love you. If your black or Asian, I’ll still love you. If your Muslim or A Buddhist, I’ll still love you. I have no right to judge and others don’t have a right either.

6. JOKES! Joke with me all you want! I love jokes!

7. I’m fine with sarcasm! I’m great with sarcasm as well. I don’t care if you are sarcastic with me.

~~~~~~~~~

IC RULES - please follow

1. I do NOT want One Liners. They bother me to no end. I can’t find a good way to respond to them, because they give no detail. It also is boring and non descriptive to me. I came here to have fun, not be bored. I’m sorry if I offended you in that matter, but it is my opinion.

2. I am okay if you write at least three good decent paragraphs. Done expect my replies to be immediate, but I will reply. I’m more for at least 4 paragraphs or more in good detail and length.

3. NO TEXT TALK. The same as one Liners, it bores me and I don’t have a good way to respond to stuff like that.

4. Mpreg and pregnancy of any kind needs to be talked out before any of it happens. Talk for me about it before hand, to know if I’m okay with it or not.

5. Don’t do MAJOR stuff to my OC without permission. When I say MAJOR, I mean stuff like cutting off limbs, killing a loved one, killing my character, etc. I don’t mind if you hurt my character.

6. NO GODMODDING! It bothers me, and it’s not fun. RP is meant to be fun, not pissing people off.

7. M/F, F/F, and M/F are all fine with me! I’m more of a fan with M/M and M/F, but I can do F/F. You can ask me to do any of those and I’m good! I’m M/F, I play the female usually because all my guy characters are gay. In M/M, I usually play the submissive kind, because I’m not good at dominant characters and it isn’t my cup of tea. In F/F I can play dominant or submissive, but I lean towards submissive.

8. Adult themes are for Adults only. Sorry. Have to follow the rules. I will RP with people under 18, but adult themes are for older people only. I look to RP with people 16 or over.

9. If you RP with me, my responses will vary in length. Sometimes I can do a whole page, or five paragraphs. However, always expect it to be detailed and good. I don’t want to bore anyone.

10. Drama IC is not to be confused with OOC. IC is IC. OOC is OOC. That’s that.

~~~~~~~~~

WRITING EXAMPLE -

Streaks of crimson highlighted the sky as the sun was just a sliver against the rolling hills. Trees rustled in the autumn breeze, branches dancing back and forth as if they were in the waltz. Leaves scattered around the ground and blades colored in crimson in the light of the sun. Even as the rays pound against the earth, nothing seemed warm as winger draws near.

A girl with rosy red cheeks and flaming red hair sat at a fountain. Sitting on a bench, she sketched out the scenery around her. The trees and foliage, the bird nests tucked tightly in the branches. The swaying blades of grass and squirrels that scale the trees. Her pencil danced across the page of her notebook, eyes transfixed on her work.

“Alex! Alex!” A squeaky voice rang throughout the clearing. The girl, presumably named Alex, didn’t have enough time to look up before a small body slammed into her own. The pencil she carried dropped into the fountain water.

Groaning, Alex sighed and pushed the small body away from her. Before he was a young boy with curly ginger hair, freckles dusting his cheeks. With big blue eyes framed with a thick set of eyelashes.

“What do you want, Jeremy?” Alex pondered, irritation written across her face. Her lips pursed into a thin line and eyebrows furrow above her sky blue eyes.

. . .

~~~~~~~~~

That is all I have for now. Thank you so much for reading and if you are interested, PM me. I’m always open.

Love,
HUBBA
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Saku Harushima - MxM (Always Open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus