Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I want rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Trance (played anonymously)

I'm looking for just about anything that will allow and have use for a dangerous and unusual character. I can tune it down if I must, but I'd prefer the potential to play out some exceptionally violent and gory scenes. Really, more then anything I want to rp her in a place without restrictions, anything -could- happen, but I don't mind censoring. For example, sexually explicit scenes can be skipped without being put into effect. I like dangerous and challenging scenarios, I like adventuring about, I like sometimes to just socialize and tell stories, and sometimes just mindless combat. It would make my month to be able to RP her in a good large scale battle, or have a place in kingdoms at war. I am certainly not limited to a villain role on this character. Mm...
Trance (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'm also not sure how to navigate this site. I've tried checking into role plays, asking OOC if I could join and that was three days ago its like I killed the rp by asking or something. So, I don't know. Need some help, need a place. I'm open to answer questions, maybe alter my character a bit. I just don't like being without any place to write. I dropped out of my live chat rp stuff. This chick needs interaction or she will esplode! Halp. T-T
Hey!! Are you still looking to rp?
TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
Hey!! Are you still looking to rp?

it only took ten years i guess.
Yeah....I noticed that. I just got here last year, otherwise I would've replied about 10 years ago haha. I was looking for different rp partners/ideas, saw yours and thought, "Well, it says closed, but I'll take a whack at it." And yes, that was my inner dialogue lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I want rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus