Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [LF] Fandoms! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sup fine folk of RPR!

It is I once again, this time in the mood for.. fandoms, actually! I'm usually big on creating own universes & the like, but I have to admit other writers from all over have created some awesome worlds and stories of their own that are fun to be inspired by, especially when RPing. Therefore I listed a few based-in-famous-universe ideas we could have some fun with. Read on, my curious comrades;

Also, little side note, I'm a great fan of using imagination & collaboration: that's why I will only propose ideas and not entire plots where your role would already be set.

Available Ideas
Please keep in mind that will update this time and again- crossed out ideas are ones I've found enough partners for, though you may try those anyway if they really really tickle your pickle. Anyway, let's take a look at my prompts:

• Star Wars; A New Era - 50 years after The Rise of Skywalker, where our characters hunt down a new threat, train among the New Order of Jedi or just cause a lot of ruckus in the wide universe that is this galaxy far far away.
  • The Elder Scrolls; Aftermath - 5 to 20 years after Skyrim's events, the Dragonborn has vanished under suspicious circumstances and the Thalmor are growing more and more ambitious to conquer mankind with the day. Are we to fight back the chaos.. or spread it?
  • Harry Potter; The Muggle Crisis - 45 years after The Battle of Hogwarts, everything seemed to be fine with Voldemort dead for good. However, there's another threat rising on the horizon; for whatever reason the Muggles are starting to catch onto the magical world, and to many's dismay, they are a lot stronger and smarter than anyone thought..
  • Ōkami; Tranquility Broken - 100 years after Amatariseu banished the Demon Lord Yami forever. The faith in the Gods has been restored and Nippon is thriving once more.. but something seems off. Have the Demons returned to destroy the mortal way of life, or is something happening on the Celestial Plane? Our characters could be anyone- but it's up to them to save or crush the world.
Preferences
Check the first page of this profile to see what I'm into & not, and remember I'm usually up for discussing ones that aren't stone-set or not listed. As far as writing goes, my only rule is that you have fun writing your posts, no matter how long they are. I myself will write paragraphs, the amount depends on how much you write & how much is needed- whatever you do, don't worry about your own post sizes and talk to me if you have a specific preference.

So, that's about it. Apologies for the vague writing, I'm just no champ at writing & listening to Bob Ross babbling into my ear at once. Hope y'all found something that seems interesting to you- if so, feel free to comment down below or PM.

Either way, have a nice day/night/whatever!
~ GarnaalProductions

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Garn's Hoard (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

Don't be shy, folks! Still open for business~

Still looking! Specifically interested in the Star Wars and Harry Potter plots~ And feel free to propose your own plots as well if you want to try out the universe but don't vibe with the talk around it! ;D
Hello! I'd quite like to try out the Harry Potter RP Idea you mentioned, if you don't mind my being new to this site. I have a character developed which would fit quite nicely, though he does need to be developed a bit more. Thank you for your consideration!
I’d be interested in either the Star Wars or Elder Scrolls ideas.

I think that should wrap it up for the time being, can't stick more on my fork than I can swallow. Thanks for the applications, y'all- I'll send you guys a PM in a moment! ^_^ I will reopen this whenever the time is ripe, or something~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [LF] Fandoms! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus