Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Pixmas Party (Christmas Party Roleplay) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pix is at it again, working to turn herself a profit by taking advantage of a holiday that happens to be very popular on the random planet she happens to have her current bars franchise, Pix's Place, set up on. This time, however, she has a partner in crime. No, not the lackey's she's often seen bossing around, I mean a real partner, Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta

This also means Gorgutz's user, MordosKull, is my own partner in crime, and will be co-hosting this rp with me =D

What's the deal? Easy! Everyone pays a cover fee to get into Pix's Place for this event! Upon entry, all guests will be entitled to a gift they will receive by talking to either Santa Gorgutz, or Head Elf Pix. In addition the bar will offer free drinks*
* - all drinks after the first drink subject to refilling fee

In order to get the present during the rp, simply write out your post in which you ask Pix or Gorgutz for a present and include a d20 roll (if you forget just toss a d20 in the post after or edit it in). Depending how high you roll depends how nice your present is, and whoever you make the request of will inform you of what inside the box as it's given to you.

roll a 1 and your gift is going to be pretty lame

roll a 20 and your gift is going to be epic

Besides the gift receiving, this rp will act as an open casual rp based on the holiday season! The intent is not to be overly serious and dramatic, we're aiming for silly and fun....a casual rp where our characters can let their hair down and get ripped off by Pix and Gorgutz open a present, have a drink or a meal, and relax. One of my characters (Pix, Sihke, T'nsi, P'link, or Hal'n) can serve you if you want or feel free to use a random NPC server to get your drinks or food without waiting for me to post! Oh, I'm sure Gorgutz's Ork minions would be happy to get you a drink too if you want to go that route, though they may throw the cup at you XD

Rules -
  • All forum rules always apply
  • There is no way around paying the cover fee, if you post in the rp, it's automatically assumed you've paid the cover fee prior to your post, even if you don't add it to your post
  • Alcoholic drinks available upon request are not given to minor characters
  • No combat - some roughhousing and light bar brawling is okay but keep it limited, fighting is not the focus of this rp and I don't anyone arguing over who's character is stronger or anything like that
  • No heavy drama - I have in the past seen users enter these rps I've made with some serious issue they wanted to pursue. While that can make for a good story, this isn't the place and that stuff completely derails the light mood of this kind of rp
  • Any/All characters welcome - Genre doesn't matter, while Pix is a sci fi character, all characters are welcome to join the Christmas festivities as long as they're obeying the rules

If you're interested in this post in this thread and let me know you're interested. Do not mail me about this rp in particular please, once this rp is open it will be a public walk in rp. The rp itself will take place in the general roleplay forum sometime soon.

Now that you've read....are you ready to celebrate? Click this link and you'll be at the front door!

Thanks all for reading and considering!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, one-off scene. Will be played with a large group of players.

Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

'Well, it's not normally my kind of party, but the blo- I mean fun, I'm going to get without effort sounds good. You can put me on the list, honey, talk to my butler about the entrance fee thing.''
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"LINE UP FER YER PREZENTS, BOYZ!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ork_santa_gif_seizure_warning_by_lutherniel-dasp497.gif
Pix Feir-Sil (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

Rp is now open!
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

This seems to be pretty fun and Pix is it ok with you do you mind giving me a gift please I would really appreciate it if you could .
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Pix Feir-Sil (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

Rosetta banner wrote:
This seems to be pretty fun and Pix is it ok with you do you mind giving me a gift please I would really appreciate it if you could .

Of course....there's no need to ask to join if that's what you're doing, just jump into the rp via the link in my last post and your character can ask Pix there ^_^
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Pix Feir-Sil wrote:
Rosetta banner wrote:

Of course....there's no need to ask to join if that's what you're doing, just jump into the rp via the link in my last post and your character can ask Pix there ^_^

Thanks for letting me know and will do

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Pixmas Party (Christmas Party Roleplay) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus