Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Roleplay Partners (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

IcedKoi

I'm not roleplaying with anyone yet, since I'm an introvert.

I just thought I could spread out a little bit.

Anyways, I'm looking for roleplay partners that seem interested in my characters. I will addmore later, I just don't know what to add. My roleplaying style is at least one paragraph. I accept one-liners, as long as they give me something to work with.

Private message me or reply to this if you're interested!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello there! I'm interested in role playing with ya! Hit me back sometime friend-o-- If we match up well enough? Maybe we can have a joyful blast with our rp characters, and the world we'll build!
IcedKoi Topic Starter

Bump! UwU
MacieLightfoot

Would you like to RP with me? I got a couple that you might like. Maybe.
IcedKoi Topic Starter

MacieLightfoot wrote:
Would you like to RP with me? I got a couple that you might like. Maybe.

Of course! Can you PM me, please?
IcedKoi Topic Starter

Bump!
Hello! I saw that you bumped this page up and I assume that you are still looking for partners! This is my first day on this site and has been very excited to roleplay with the people here! I was just wondering if you are still open to writing with me. I usually write in paragraphs so I hope that will not be a problem for you. Please let me know if you are interested!
IcedKoi Topic Starter

TinyTurtle wrote:
Hello! I saw that you bumped this page up and I assume that you are still looking for partners! This is my first day on this site and has been very excited to roleplay with the people here! I was just wondering if you are still open to writing with me. I usually write in paragraphs so I hope that will not be a problem for you. Please let me know if you are interested!

I am interested! Can you private message me real fast?
Hello there! I am also new to this site and have mostly no idea of how to do anything here. Would you be so kind as to help guide a hopeless fool? Also I wish we can RP together as friends as well.
IcedKoi Topic Starter

Grin wrote:
Hello there! I am also new to this site and have mostly no idea of how to do anything here. Would you be so kind as to help guide a hopeless fool? Also I wish we can RP together as friends as well.

Of course! What do you need help with?
IcedKoi wrote:
Grin wrote:

I would like to participate in an RP, just to get to know how it works here on this site. There's probably a lot of other things as well, but I will adapt in due time... or not.
(Oh hey, I just found out you can alter text size. Learning new stuff already!)
IcedKoi Topic Starter

Grin wrote:
IcedKoi wrote:
Grin wrote:

I would like to participate in an RP, just to get to know how it works here on this site. There's probably a lot of other things as well, but I will adapt in due time... or not.
(Oh hey, I just found out you can alter text size. Learning new stuff already!)

Well, there are groups you can join! But I don't know how to get to those yet.

You can also message people and ask if they want to roleplay by going to their profile and clicking the "Message [Username]" button on the right hand part of the screen. :) I hope I helped at least a little bit!

You can also go to the "Looking for roleplay" forum and search for them there. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Roleplay Partners (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus