Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern mxm - Idol (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Su-Bin (played anonymously)

Hello!

I am new to the forum and I want to rp with my OC Su-Bin.

a little background and history of Su-Bin
He's a kpop idol who's Korean-American, his father being American and his mother Korean. He has grown up in South Korea his whole life, but is bilingual and has a habit of switching between Korean and English, especially when upset. He has a Pomeranian named Prince. He's bossy, conceited, and insensitive, growing up with a toxic mindset from his mother.

what I'm looking for in a rp
I'm looking for a romance rp that will ease me back into roleplay. I am a bit rusty so please forgive me for that. I want this to be a comfy rp so if anything that happens makes you uncomfy let me know.
Also Su-Bin isn't really nice so please don't ask to rp if you're not ok with rp-ing with a character that is at least outwardly kind of an a-hole.

Please check his site for more in depth info on his background and the things that will influence our rp.
Thank you for your consideration!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I am such a sucker for K-Pop idols (and tsundere too hahaha) so if you are still open to roleplaying with this character, I will be honored to! I have two of my own characters I have in mind for this including another Korean male named Yoon JiWook and a Japanese journalist named Haruto Ito.
Su-Bin (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'd totally be interested !! I've been looking to rp with him for so long. I'd love to see your characters to see who we'd think would be most compatible or fun to rp with !
Haha, yay! I am happy to hear that you are still interested! I guess I should do a bit of a quick rundown for the two characters.

Yoon JiWook is one of the most chill OC I have. His personality is very passive and known to roll with the punches. He is often accompanied by his hyperactive best friend Roman Terres. Together they joke around a lot and have a very carefree lifestyle. JiWook works in the mall in a skater store and is most known for his long locks of hair. He listens to K-pop often and would most likely be a fan of SuBin. JiWook is pretty tall and is thin.

Haruto Ito is a very friendly character and is known to be very bubbly. He loves his job as a journalist and travels around the world interviewing bands and artists. He loves all types of music and is very fashionable. He is very feminine and is on the curvier side along with being short. He is also very clumsy and is often lost in thought. He would most likely be interviewing SuBin for a magazine or online forum.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern mxm - Idol (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus