Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Forest... It Calls for Adventure! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Baylee Sage (played by Rogue_Shy)

The kingdom of Crywen is built upon the strength of magic. Magic causes the city to look alive and flourish no matter what. With hot summers and freezing winters, it is the perfect place for all!

In order to go further in training, young apprentices must embark on a journey through the forest. At the very center lays what they must gather. Moon stones, a magic stone that enhances the magic of those who grasp it.

407bb5dbfbf807fda55999d2b94f1891.gif
But it is not that simple. The forest is large and just as magical as the kingdom. The young apprentices must use their skills to go through each obstacle that stands in their way. Whether it be a clan of goblins or naga who is waiting its next meal. The possibilities of the quest is unknown, but that's what's so magical about it all!

Does your apprentice have what it takes to grab a moonstone and bring it back to the kingdom? All apprentices can win and all can lose. You may work alone or take safety in numbers. Do you think you are up for the adventure?

105-1056437_enchanted-forest-backgrounds-free-download-wallpaper-fantasy-dark.jpg

Message if you are interested!

No characters over the age 19 and none below the age 12!

All characters are welcomed! (If they are in the correct age group)

May include blood, violence, and cursing. (If older characters are used)

Let's have an adventure!

Example
It was hard to believe just how cold the forest got after the sun had set. Her bottom lip trembled, threatening to turn blue. Her shaky breath visible and difficult to keep quiet. Her numb fingers gripped the tree bark tightly, splinters breaking the skin. The low hiss of the naga causing her to tightly close her tear filled orbs. It wasn't the fear that caused the tears to well, but that absolute horrid smell that reeked from the scales of the beast. She wasn't scared because of the naga, but what would come if she didn't protect the younger apprentice. Baylee's free hand was wrapped tightly around the child's mouth, muffling the cries of terror.

"You have to remain calm..." Baylee mouthed and glanced around the tree. The dark red scales shining in the moon-light. "Or we'll die here."
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Count on me for this adventure.

Me and Pierre-Ludek, of corse (maybe when still had to become a knight)
Ziktia (played anonymously)

Hello there! This game sounds like a lot of fun, so I'd love to join in!

I can probably adapt this gal to fit this game, since I have writeups for... biologically older and younger, if we ignore the actual age numbers on her. I've been wanting to play her for a bit, so this seems perfect! ^v^

I've got a friend who's also interested, too. She'll DM you/has DMed you.

Any adaptation of character needed on my part is... probably doable, and I'll be happy to go over those needs in the DMs.
Rypa (played anonymously)

Would you be ok with non-human characters?
If this is still open, I'd be totally down playing a younger version of Ruslan.
If this is is still open I’d love to join this adventure I hope my character can fit in!
Moll (played by TheLittleWitch)

Do you perhaps need a side character to run into in the forest? Possibly an obstacle, or possibly an aid to the appreciates.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Forest... It Calls for Adventure! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus