Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance 1 on 1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Misaki Yuihara (played by Lithe)

Hello! I’m currently looking for a roleplay partner who would be up for a medium to high romance factor with possibly some combat or/and magic involved. I’d rather your OC be a more dominant and daring person but i have no problem if they have a different personality! Another thing, I don’t mind what gender you OC is either. Male, female, genderfluid, trans, doesn’t matter to me.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Misaki Yuihara wrote:
Hello! I’m currently looking for a roleplay partner who would be up for a medium to high romance factor with possibly some combat or/and magic involved. I’d rather your OC be a more dominant and daring person but i have no problem if they have a different personality! Another thing, I don’t mind what gender you OC is either. Male, female, genderfluid, trans, doesn’t matter to me.

Hi, I saw your post and, I'm new, but if possible I'd like to do a roleplay with you. Lets talk maybe?
Misaki Yuihara wrote:

Any idea what kind of setting you're looking for? I'm up for something along these lines, feel free to message me if you wish to discuss more.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance 1 on 1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus