Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

HRA

Oh I hate the Russian tactics when the enemy uses them... XD

I'm going to enjoy using my Forge World... Ooh I will!
HRA

You guys still here?
Alonzo Topic Starter

Im still here! Sorry kiddo, been brought onto a team just as crunch time rolls around (go figure) and juggling the politics of college affairs (Advice, when in college, make sure you stay on top of everything and know whats happening with you moneies)

Ill get a response up tonight. And get you some more boom boom.
HRA

Good. I need a distraction from life. Thanks, bro.
Sorry about not posting, I was waiting for Alonzo, since half of our posts involve a cnversation between AIs, Liala and Nikoli.
HRA

Oh bugger. So, where in the world do you two live?? England?
Don't know about Alonzo, but I'm English. Of course, it's 11 pm and I'm still up due to an RP, and it's a little late for me to reply to this one too, my ability to handle multiple RPs at once degrades after about ten.
HRA

I hear ya, brother. I'm in America, so my prime time USUALLY is 5:30AM my time when I get up. BUT... I may have to wait. My internet's crapping out on me.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Im sorry guys, shit just gets pushed aside when youve deadlines and primary priorities for work/school lol/

And Im USA, GMT-5/EST HOWEVER, my schedule is so erratic and random, I'm like an atom....you just dont know!
HRA

Yeah. I know. Understandable.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Well hopefully everything has settled down, and I've a time management schedule made so I should be able to respond more accordingly.

Though, I will be more inclined to pull out stops like the one I just posted.
HRA

I will post as soon as I can. Got a lot on my mind At the moment.
HRA

I know this sounds a little... selfish, but where have you guys gone? (I have an idea... I think...)
First week back at university, been distracted. I'll try to reply tonight but I won't be home until 7pm my time, but I'll definitely try to post by the weekend.
HRA

Yeah, I understand. Just worried about you guys. :P
Alonzo Topic Starter

Terel wrote:
First week back at university, been distracted. I'll try to reply tonight but I won't be home until 7pm my time, but I'll definitely try to post by the weekend.

Pretty much this here. Im pretty much in that mode of classes, work, intern, eat, get two or if im luck 4 hours of sleep, rinse and repeat.
HRA

Damn, man. That's unfortunate.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Hey its hard nowadays, and getting into the industry is not easy man.

With that said, this is an official kick in the booty for Terel lol.

Lets try and get things going again heh
Consider my butt kicked into gear. I'll go post right now
HRA

*sigh* Well, sorry about you guys. Hope it's better, though.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus