Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lengths of the Forest (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So... It's been a long while since I did a roleplay, so I was wondering if anyone would want to give something a shot. A forest setting; regular day cycle. Well.. it will be, until the rain falls. Freezing days and nights, forever left in a strong downpour of rain. You know it's coming. Tomorrow. The clouds have blanketed the sky for a while, and who knows when you'll see sunlight again after it comes. Little do you know, you've been travelling through the woods for a while now, the map and compass no longer seeming to help you out on your escape. It's as if the forest is playing games with you, and will make you struggle 'till you finally fall. The thing is, you know someone else is out there. You have the feeling that they know you're there too. All you can hope for, is that they know what's to come.

You continue to wander. The forest whispers to you with a breeze of wind. Will you play?

Pretty much, just message below if you're interested :3 Things can be edited if you wish, and I don't mind any suggestions. If you feel uncomfortable, or wish to stop the roleplay perhaps if you chose to join, you may if you wish. Just let me know; there's no reason to hold back what you wanna say. I'm willing to let multiple people join, but then again, it really depends. Human characters are preferred. If you're looking for adventure, this is the place for you. Romance? Sorry, not here. Keep things appropriate, please. Kid friendly kinda. You can swear if you really have to though.
Also, another note. This isn't planned as a long term thing, just something to let people have a little try at things, and have a use for their denied or unused characters perhaps. Again, you don't need to be dedicated to reply or anything, just let me know if you don't wanna go on, or are busy and need to try and deal with things. There's nothing wrong with that <3

Thanks for taking interest, and just know... It's your choice to step into the woods.

(I'll try to be active when I can, thanks for your patience)
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

I can see myself enjoying this.
Dragon_The_Cat Topic Starter

PorrainianPontiff wrote:
I can see myself enjoying this.

Really? :) It's nice to hear you say that. If you'd be interested in actually giving it a go, then I wouldn't mind trying to fit stuff together to make it live up to its expectations, even if it might only be for a short while.
I am interested, shall we move this to private messages or would you rather wait for more responses?

PorrainianPontiff wrote:
I am interested, shall we move this to private messages or would you rather wait for more responses?

Hm... Maybe we should wait a bit longer in case anyone else happens to be interested as well? If there isn't any responses by tomorrow or something though, we could take this to a pm thing and discuss stuff there, and possibly start. If anyone else wants to join from there, I could see if they could come in too if you wouldn't mind :) It depends if you'd wanna do a one-on-one type thing or not, because I don't really have a preference.
This has also piqued my interest, though I am new to this site and need to learn how to do stuff here. So this can be a learning experience for me as my first RP here on RPrepository, that is if you'll welcome me. (I need to find that smile emoji)
attagirl

If you're still looking for interested RPers I would be interested!

Grin wrote:
This has also piqued my interest, though I am new to this site and need to learn how to do stuff here. So this can be a learning experience for me as my first RP here on RPrepository, that is if you'll welcome me. (I need to find that smile emoji)

You are welcome to join :) I'm still sorta new in experience as well, so at least you'll be able to get used to things properly as well as me. It'll be nice to see you in the RP.

(Also, the smile emoji only turns into an emoji when you post the comment. When you're making the comment, just put a colon, and then either a three or a bracket afterwards. At least, that's the best way I can explain it. Hope that helps out :3 )

attagirl wrote:
If you're still looking for interested RPers I would be interested!

You would indeed be welcome to join :3 I'll make a private chat when I can, and we should all be able to make a group type thing and go over some things before we begin.. well, if that's okay with all of you.

Hey all! I don't think I'll be able to be active for the next two days, so I don't think I'll be sending the pm for the RP just yet. I'll make sure to get everything together afterwards though, so all I can ask for is your patience. Anyways, hope you have a nice next few days!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lengths of the Forest (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus