Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Possible issue with Pages in Character Profile

Has anyone else been having a weird issue with the pages creator in the editor? I think keeps randomly jumbling my page's order and at this point its really stating to get to me. I'm almost certain this isn't a me thing. Is this, like, a known bug atm?
Folklore Topic Starter

Well now it just knocked everything out of order and randomly spit out two of the same titled pages. Might've still double clicked but i'm 85% sure I didn't because I actively tried not to with the current lag I'm having. I'll report later but I just wanted to see if there was any news on this specific bug dsfsdf.
Deumeawyn

I did notice an anomaly when I added a page to one of my characters it moved the 2nd page ahead of the 1st introductory page when I was done editing. Had to go back into edit mode and make the introductory page back to being the first page. I thought I may have bumped something though so didn't pay it much mind.
Folklore Topic Starter

That’s what I thought I was doing too, especially with how super sensitive the pages are in the editor. After fighting with it for a while it’s how really obviously a bug or something rip
Hades_

This is an issue both with character pages and group pages. It is something Kim knows about.
Deumeawyn

Hadeslicious wrote:
This is an issue both with character pages and group pages. It is something Kim knows about.
I thought so. :)
Kim Site Admin

Hi all,

I thought this was fixed for characters because I literally just yesterday, around the time this topic was posted, had two people tell me in response to their bug reports that this was fixed for their characters.

The moral of this story is:

Always. Submit. A bug report. Please.

it doesn't matter whether it's just affecting you or whether it's affecting other people. Even if it's something I know about, having more data about who it's effecting is often super useful.

You are on: Forums » Help » Possible issue with Pages in Character Profile

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus