Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1 on 1 Romance/Adventure Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lithe

Hello! I’ve been looking for an active roleplay partner for quite a while (not that any of my other roleplay partners aren’t fairly active, just some aren’t always on) and I decided to post yet another ad. The genres I prefer are romance, horror, and action/combat. As of right now, I’m currently looking for a good horror roleplay, with potential romance in it. I am willing to create another character or alter an existing one if required for the plot. As long as you follow the rules on my profile, I have no problem! If you want romance involved, smut can also be allowed, but certainly isn’t required. We can work out the plot and characters in private message!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! I'd totally love to RP with you, if you wouldn't mind? I actually just joined the site, and I'm not sure if I already replied to a different plot of yours, but I'd really like to try it with you!
Lithe Topic Starter

aspen74 wrote:
Hi! I'd totally love to RP with you, if you wouldn't mind? I actually just joined the site, and I'm not sure if I already replied to a different plot of yours, but I'd really like to try it with you!

I’m super, duper sorry, but I personally don’t think your character is fit for this roleplay.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1 on 1 Romance/Adventure Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus