Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » History romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

alright, so in an attempt to both get back into RPing and to get my mom to stop complaining about how little I know of history I've created a RP idea.
basically what I'm thinking is "soldier comes home for a little while and falls in love with a girl. then he has to go back but they stay in love and once the war is over they try and build a life"
but obviously with a little more drama otherwise that all would be boring.
it takes place in 1944 or so.

I don't care about length of your replies as long as they're at least closed to a paragraph. also I put this in the all ages category but if some people want something more 18+ I'm down for most things. just please let me know what you like and don't like (e.g swearing, gore ect)
if anyone has any questions or is interested feel free to message me :)

Ruben
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! really love this idea! lets give it a go!
spartan_martin Topic Starter

TheWitch wrote:
Hey! really love this idea! lets give it a go!

Awesome! shoot me a message and we can brain storm a little haha

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » History romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus