Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » What about this, eh? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HRA

So here's my idea. Each of the participants of the RP create a nation, and then RP with it in that topic. For instance, I create a nation named Nation A, and I say that it is interacting with Nation B through Whatever. So, for instance, a little problem occurs with one nation involving another. Now bear with me here, because it still has a few bugs to work out. But what do you think about the idea?
That sounds pretty cool, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean...would each participant be the embodiment of the nation. Or would it be like card verse where there are different kingdoms or nations at war?
HRA Topic Starter

Well, think of it as a computer game, hmm? Lets say there are two players. Then there are a set number of AI. Which is what this would be like. So, you could join up, make your own nation, control it, and do whatever with it. But there would be other nations (Controlled by me, if you don't mind. I wouldn't put too much effort into it), and they would just be there to stop the boredom.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » What about this, eh? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus