Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Defending the kingdom together (long-ter (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi I have been here for a few days and I am just getting used to everything so here we go......

Here is a plot i have been working on for a while please tell me if you are interested.....

for plot I was thinking along the lines of our characters being in a training academy and she's number 1 while hes number 2 in the rankings and as the story progresses her family dies due to them having wilderness tribe heritage which her parents lied about saying they weren't. Eventually she finds out about their death and why they were killed and slowly starts to lose it until finally she is leading her group into a battle and either ends up not caring if they die or she becomes naive thinking that the person who killed her family was in that area so she risked her people by attempting to get revenge. She would probably be the last one standing and my character whos a leader of a different corp. Had to arrest het and she's sentenced to 20 years for leading her people to their dooms. Then 8 years later when a new war arises my character needs her to help him protect the kingdom and win the war. have a time stamp for all those events i was thinking that would be the plot for the long term rp.

I know it seems like i have your character on a clear path but I would really like your input and maybe we can make this story even better. Thanks!!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I think my character Eilonwy would fit really well in this plot idea if you're still open to it. It would require a slight bit of tweaking to her backstory, but I think it would still work really well if you're interested!
Luffytoofy Topic Starter

I'm down :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Defending the kingdom together (long-ter (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus