Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School for the Unordinary and Peculiar

Christian Matthew Platt (played by zombiequeen) Topic Starter

Chris sighed as he saw she wasn't hungry. He pick up his tray. "Alright, lets go see the gardens, then we have the playing field, and that should conclude our tour." He looked at his watch as he stood up.
Misaki Yuihara (played by Lithe)

She nodded and picked up her untouched tray of food. She seemed excited once Chris mentioned the gardens, a slight smile on her lips. She dumped her tray happily, her stomach hurting like hell but she ignored it, gritting her teeth a little in pain.

Chris was staring to like this girl. She seemed to be excited about the gardens and that was his favorite place to be when it was light out. "Okay lets go." He said trying not to sound too excited.

Misaki quickly followed him, eager to see the gardens. She loved to garden, no matter what time of day, and she predicted that most of her free time would be spent there. She hummed almost inaudibly, just barely over a whisper as she followed him.

Chris led her to the back of the school. They walked through a hedge maze and the end you could see a huge green house. He led her to the door and punched in the code. "Not all people are allowed in her. You have to have special permission...." He grinned showing off his wolf teeth, which was a little involuntary. When he was feeling rebellious this would happen. "But I could careless about permission." He said as he opened the door for them.

She excitedly walked through the door, immediately hit with the smell of soil and a wave of humid air. She grinned and continued walking, looking around and softly mumbling the names of the plants under her breath as she walked by them. She smiled and seemed to be genuinely happy.

(Sorry I missed this! Feel free to message me if I haven't replied in a fay

Chris leaned against the door keeping watch. He smiled at her excitement. He was happy to see he found something she liked. "We only have a few minutes, so look quick." He glanced outside to make sure the coast was clear.

She looked back at him and nodded, coming across a plant that was slightly wilted. She frowned, quickly grabbing a water bottle and a small packet of plant food out of her satchel. She Sprinkled the food onto the plant before uncapping and watering it with the water bottle. She grinned and placed them back in her bag before turning to face Chris. “A-Alright! I think we can go now!”

Chris looked over his shoulder and saw someone nearing the green house. He felt a slight panic. He smiled at her excitement and care of the plants. He jumped when she said she was done. "Great now lets go to our last stop." He grabbed her hand and ran out.

Misaki let out a soft yelp as she felt Christian grab her hand and pull her into a run. She stumbled after him, a slightly bewildered expression on her face. “S-slow down!”
Hi! I'd be happy to rp as a male!

Chris didn't stop until they were away from the greenhouse. "Sorry." He sighed and let her go. "Lets go see the sports field. We have a pool there too."

Misaki frowned at him, mumbling softly under her breath. “That didn’t seem like a very heartfelt apology...” She shook her head, simply nodding and trailing after him. She seemed a bit sad to leave the gardens, mostly staying silent the way there.

"I am sorry. I really did mean it." He shrugged. He was used to being misunderstood. He pushed that away as he opened the gate for her to the field's.

Misaki sighed and shook her head. She didn’t glance up at a Chris as she passed through the gate, her expression looked distant, as if she were thinking of something and were lost deep in her thoughts.

Chris noticed this and just shrugged. He assumed it was cause he was boring her. He point to the pool and explained the rules. Then he led her to the field's and told her the rules. "Alrighty then that's all. We should go get you your schedule if you don't have it already." He smiled at her. He really hoped he had messed up a potential friendship.

Misaki noticed his smile and smiled a friendly smile back. Although this guy set her on edge at times, he seemed ok, so she didn’t see anything wrong with being friendly with him. “No, I don’t have my schedule yet. Could you possibly show me where to get it?” She asked sheepishly, a sheepish look on her face as she laughed nervously a little bit.

Chris smiled back at her. She was so cute when she is nervous. He shook his head, that was a weird thought to pop into his head. He barely knew the girl. He led her to the front office and after he got her schedule he looked at his watch. "Perfect timing." He grinned. Aloud he said. "Well it was nice to meet ya. I am not sure what you have to but sadly I have to go now." Sadly?

Misaki smiled and nodded, but she still seemed a bit sad. “Oh...alright! Well then I’ll just uhm...s-see you around!” Her stutter was already coming back. Aw man She frowned a little, but still seemed a bit happy. She clutched her schedule as she stood in the office, fidgeting as she watched Chris leave.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School for the Unordinary and Peculiar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus