Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » School for the Unordinary and Peculiar

Christian woke up to the sound of his alarm. He opened his eyes long enough to hit the snooze button, then he laid back down to get another 5 more minutes. The new student would be arriving today and it was mandatory to be there to greet them.
Misaki Yuihara (played by Lithe)

Misaki was already awake and was simply laying in her bed doing nothing when her alarm went off. She turned it off and brushed her teeth before taking a shower. She was so nervous to be going to this school but she reminded herself that it was what Mother would have wanted.
Christian Matthew Platt (played by zombiequeen) Topic Starter

Beep! Beep! Beep! Chris sat up and groaned. He knew that was all the extra sleep he would get. He sat up rubbed his eyes then moved his feet to the floor. He looked over at his roommates bed and saw that he was still sleeping. Chris stood up and rolling his eyes he walked over to the bed and kicked it. "Okay okay! I'm up!" Chris nodded and walked over to his messy dresser to find some clothes.

Misaki hurried out of the shower and opened up her messy wardrobe, deciding on wearing a kawaii cat hoodie and ripped jean shorts. She fixed up her hair in a messy braid and checked the time. ****! Only 20 minutes left to get there and she hadn’t even left the house! She groaned and grabbed her leather satchel, running out the door and hopping on her bike in one swift move. She quickly got to the school 5 minutes before the gates closed.She panted as she approached the dormitories, scanning for hers.

Chris slipped on a questionably clean t-shirt, then some random jeans laying on the floor. By the time he was putting on his hoodie and backpack his roommate was getting out of bed. Chris shook his head at him and headed to the main hall to get some breakfast.

She’d go into her dorm and unpack before heading down to the office, waiting for her guide to come and show her around. Her stomach hurt horribly, but she brushed it aside and kept waiting.

She’d go into her dorm and unpack before heading down to the office, waiting for her guide to come and show her around. Her stomach hurt horribly, but she brushed it aside and kept waiting.

(Sorry, it posted more than once)

Chris looked at his watch and sighed. He got out of the breakfast line and headed to the pastry bar and grabbed a couple muffins and walked out.

Chris was just cramming the last of his second muffin into his mouth when he walked into the front office.

Misaki looked up at Christian and blushed. She couldn’t help but see how cute he was, even though she literally just met him. “Uhm...h-hi. Your Christian right? I’m M-Misaki!” she stuttered out the words, looking slightly embarrassed as she fidgeted a bit.

Chris turned toward the voice. "Yes. But you can call me Chris." He held out his last muffin toward her. "Hungry?" He half smiled at her.

She was hungry, but she didn’t have time for food, she told herself. She shook her head, declining the muffin, a nervous smile playing on her lips. “N-no thank you! I-I’m not hungry”

Chris raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged. "Nice to meet you." He shoved the muffin in his mouth and started for the door. When he swallowed the last bit he opened the door and opened the door for her. "What do you want to see first?"

She pondered for a moment before replying. “Hm, m-maybe the classes”. She looked up at Chris, fidgety and insanely nervous. “I-if you don’t mind of course” she added nervously.

Chris nodded. He noticed she was nervous and couldn't understand why. He was actually making an effort to be nice and helpful. He even decided against the prank he pulled on all new students. He sighed, it must be a female thing and he wasn't good at understanding them. "Lets go then." He opened the door and walked toward the classes.

She trailed after him, almost stumbling over her own feet. Her face burned red with embarrassment as she held her satchel tight against her body. She was always nervous when it came to new situations, yet she saw that Chris was calm and collected, which is something she never was around strangers. “O-Ok!” She muttered, quickening her pace.

Chris wasn't sure who to make her feel less nervous. But he pushed those thoughts away as he opened classroom doors and told her about the classes inside. After they had seen all the classes and classrooms he led her to the cafeteria for some lunch. He led her through the line then to a table far away from the big crowds of people. When they were seated he finally found the courage to ask the big question that was on his mond since he met her. "So are you human?" He asked smiling a little at her to hopefully make her less nervous.

She seemed to relax a bit, but was still really nervous. “Y-Yeah.” She mumbled a bit, looking down at her food but not eating it. She seemed to fidget a bit, although it probably would’ve been worse if more people had been around. She looked around a bit. “I’m the only human here, right?”

Chris smiled to himself. Maybe that was part of why she was so nervous. Man, the only human in years. She was going to have it rough. "Yeah..." He knew he recognized her sent. He hadn't been around many humans. "We don't get humans much. You must be special." He went back to eating his food.

She glanced at her food before gently pushing it towards a Chris, seemingly not hungry once again. “I wouldn’t c-call myself special. I-I’m just an ordinary human.” She thought to herself. Of course Chris was right, there wasn’t any other reason she would be at this school if she weren’t special in some way, and yet she refused to believe it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » School for the Unordinary and Peculiar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus