Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern High School Romance (Long Term NE (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there!

I am looking for writing partners who are willing to write a storyline or two with me involving one of my four characters, with the other three woven into the story as it progresses (but it's okay you just want to focus on one of the four!).

It's a Modern Day setting, in a high school mostly and revolving around four students, Ayato ; Megumi ; Amai & Osoro.

If you have any further questions, please PM me!

If you're interested? Comment below or PM!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

Hello~ I would be interested in doing this with my character Altaira. I would change her age down to 18ish but her personality would be the same. Are you interested in doing this with me? Thank You~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern High School Romance (Long Term NE (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus