Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ALD UDHENDRA ALTMER (The Elder Scrolls) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Beloved of Auri-El (played anonymously)

16921624.png
16921623.png

All hail the Imperator Camaril Highlock, of the House Aundae! A hollow statement that lies on the ears of the races of Man. Yet the Elves themselves only herald such a cry with pure love and delight. The king of the Aldmeri Dominion has been all too reclusive since the beginning of the rebellion in Skyrim. But now he shall speak up. The Summerset Isles shall open themselves up to visitors from the Empire and Stormcloaks to assist in negotiations...

Yet it wouldn't be long until the Council of Merkind would convene in Alinor. All great leaders of the Elves would come together in the heart of the Aldmeri Empire to deliberate on the fate of the failing Empire of Cyrodiil.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I’d certainly like to see where this leads; count me in.
Color me intrigued, I'll join.
Alera (played by verdantelf)

I'd love to join with this character (the one Im replying as and also this link here --> ~~
I'm new to this site so I'm still figuring out how it works but hopefully you all can give me a chance!
Is this actually going to happen...?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ALD UDHENDRA ALTMER (The Elder Scrolls) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus