Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Archon weapon| Long-term roleplaying (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! Sorry for being inactive a bunch. I was quite bored anyway and I decided to quit without telling others. Now I'm back and I'm ready to launch new plots for everyone. Deeply apologise for the huge delays. I'm a dude who has writing lengths of 6 paragraphs maximum and 1 minimum so I can provide things in good and decent paragraphs for you to work with. This roleplay is about collaboration and how we would make it a great roleplay. This is an experimental type roleplay but also could be story-based! I'll be roleplaying Nesy who is the "Archon-Superweapon." or "Archon-Legend." Feel free to PM me your ideas and changes to the story. We can share and change roles if mandatory as well.

Genre: Fantasy
Settings: Medieval

Plot: (The legend of the Archon weapon)

There was an old prophecy that told of an imminent catastrophe that raged on a world. The whole situation started years ago when evil forces that intended destruction and conquering of a beautiful world. A dark being who called herself: "The-Dark-Goddess." was a fearsome figure who roamed lands and took what was most important to them. The reason she wanted to destroy everything is that she wanted to make a world for herself where it fits her by using her own forces. There was an opposition which was an alliance called: "The Light." who was founded by an other goddess that intended to stop this destruction since the people deserved to be free from her clutches. This caused a war but luckily the opposition won and managed to establish peace in the upper region. For now, they managed to hold them back but the peace doesn't last, unfortunately.

One day, a boy at the age of 18 touched a fallen rock from the sky. He had a name and that is Nesy. The rock itself resembled as the gift from the gods which made him want to feel it. He touched the rock resulting in that he got zapped unconscious. In the process, he got some very extraordinary powers. Hence the title: "Archon-Weapon" meaning that he was the weapon who could change the tide of the war. The origin of these powers was unknown. He had no idea what was coming at him. There were rumours being spread about the Archon Legend and his origin. Nobody confirmed who this was but he was the one to change the tides of the war. It was considered to be an old forgotten power from the gods themselves. The power that he possessed was legendary which either makes him Hero or villain. The prophecy was about someone who could change the tides of the war. Nobody knows who it is but they'll find out soon enough.

What does Archon-Weapon mean? Basically he is a type of person that can be used by a ruler (Such as the dark-goddess or the other diety. Can be a king or whatever monarch).

The power contained the source of all magic which was a type of power that could either lead to a calamity or the opposite. This made it legendary and that resulted in a bounty-hunt for this poor boy. However, there may be some who could rescue Nesy from being taken by the dark goddesse's alliance. However, maybe a companion or a friend might guide him through in order for Nesy to achieve his goal in saving the world or taking it down. The goal of the entire plan is to either save the world or take it down. What will he pick? The story begins now.

Firstly, Nesy wouldn't know how to use it but slowly but surely he can grasp the basics. He might be thought other things in the future and perhaps quicker then he had anticipated.

Hope that you'd be interested in collaborating with me! We can change and adjust the plot together. Or you might share an idea similar? Let's be friends, shall we and experiment a story together?

Hoping to see you in my DMS!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Archon weapon| Long-term roleplaying (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus