Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Realistic College Romance Roleplay (GxG) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“I'm tired of chasing after my dreams. I'm gonna run, they can catch up.” -Eve Devin Maiko

My character, Eve Devin Maiko, is a student at Blackstone University, VT. Your character is transferred there, and the two girls end up being roommates. Being in some of the same classes and, obviously, sharing the same living spaces, they grow to like and eventually love each other. They start dating, and the roleplay goes through their everyday life, starting when your character moves in with mine.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Realistic Fiction
Genre Definition : True to life
Long Term or Short Term : Long Term
Literacy Level : At least one paragraph, preferably two or maybe three, more if necessary.
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Lesbian
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : College, Early twenties
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 5
Violence (0-10) : 1
Sexuality (0-10) : 4
Other(s) (Please List) : None
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Realistic College Romance Roleplay (GxG) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus