Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hero Syndrome (The game)

Alright Guys! Lanx is back and I have a game for you guys to try.

It is Called Hero Syndrome.

The rules are simple.

First select your character and have them respond to a an act of Heroism (Such as Saving a damsel or the world if you'd like or so on so forth.)

Next After responding come up with an Episode for the next player to play out. Be creative a bit.

Listed below is an example.

Event: There is a Viral outbreak that has begun to affect the world. It has begun to make people sick some so sick its life-threatening. What can we do to stop it?

Lawrence Hastings: "Being a Doctor who has been around for...Well..Centuries I've isolated a cure but it will take some time to distribute hopefully we won't see any casualties but...I'm not one to keep hopes up." Looking down hands in his coat he sighed softly. "If I had known sooner this all could of been prevented."

So there we go. I'd love to see some creative Events for our local heroes to try to solve. Also might give some of you guys rp ideas as well ;)

So since I have no one above me I'll start us off.

The world is facing a crisis! There is a shortage of medicine for a rare illness and the plant used for it have all but dried up and withered away, How can we stop this illness?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hero Syndrome (The game)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus