Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers, one person wanted (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blake Rinehart (played by Freaysia)

Hello, I'm not sure anyone is even interested in transformers still, but I was, kinda hoping for a somewhat mutual friendship type thing between my gal blake here and a transformer, perhaps she's traveling and comes across them? Not sure yet.
Oc's are ideal, but Canon characters are welcome. No major drama, no wars, no government chases or experiments, my idea is this world is based just before the chaps in the movie series and TV shows.

Based in the 60's actually, transformers on either side are not discovered as of yet as they have not drawn major attention to themselves. My hope is to have a more calm storyline, of Blake, finding a autobot, and similar to the newest bumblebee movie, she teaches them about human culture and stuff while traveling the country side. There just won't be any major dangers, as the idea will be based, hopefully, around goofy and funny moments as the characters bond.

There can be drama like the risk of other humans discovering the autobot, but otherwise there won't be any major action packed chase scenes or fighting for now. Just normal adventures with a twist :)

If you're interested feel free to reply using your OC profile, and you are more than welcome to have a human and transformer, though ideally it would just be blake and the autobot (also preferably of the male side). As it will just be a friendship type basis, there obviously won't be any Smut or anything like that, ever, but they can have flirty moments or something like that later down the line, unless the character is a natural flirt then it's fine.

Let me know if you're interested!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Trailbreaker (played by dantefrancis)

I would like to do this
Blake Rinehart (played by Freaysia) Topic Starter

Trailbreaker wrote:
I would like to do this

Awesome! If you want I can start a new topic for the actual rp, or take it to PM as its a bit faster and easier notification spot, or, we can take the topic to discord. Whatever works for you :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers, one person wanted (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus